Outing Sue (Ms. Cal Culator)

sandyv63
on 11/14/11 6:03 am - Naples, FL
 I just call it "charm."
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 6:06 am - TX
 Sue is indeed a wonderful person!! 
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 7:23 am - San Jose, CA
Indeed - and she is also brilliant and an excellent judge of character - and a wonderful partner in crime (ferretting it out, not committing!).
Ms. Cal Culator
on 11/14/11 8:34 am - Tuvalu

All of the above are paid ads.

But thank you.
sandyv63
on 11/14/11 11:46 pm - Naples, FL
 That reminds me, when's my check coming?

Hehehehehehehehehe
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
Julie R.
on 11/14/11 9:43 am - Ludington, MI
 Sue is like one of my top five people I'd most like to meet on OH.
I love her wisdom, ascerbic wit, off-topic posts,  and it doesn't hurt that her socio-political views match mine.
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 9:58 am - TX
 Yeah and she's cute, too!  

(really)
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 11:03 am
She's the proverbial onion.  She's got layers!  I'm lucky to have met her (and the equallly-impressive Mr. Cal) in person, shared a couple of hugs, and even munched french fries off the same plate (baby DSers disregard that last statement and resume your relentless pursuit of high-quality protein).  

I think I got the skin off one half of her exterior during our time together, but I've gotta keep going bac****il I've got her sliced, battered & fried and I've savored every last intricate ring.  Have I mentioned how much I love onion rings?    

Yup, she's just that good!  Although onion rings give me gas, they're SO worth it -- just like Ms Cal.  

(There's a compliment in there somewhere)
Ms. Cal Culator
on 11/14/11 9:40 pm, edited 11/15/11 12:33 am - Tuvalu

lol...I am so proud to be one of those things in your life that is WORTH getting gas over.  I think.
M. Miller
on 11/14/11 8:55 pm
i have to echo everyone elses feelings...I am so glad I found this site, and lucky enough to find it as a pr-op.  Everyone rocks!