Outing Sue (Ms. Cal Culator)

sandyv63
on 11/14/11 2:12 am - Naples, FL
 She may never speak with me again after this but I just want to publicly announce that Sue, aka Ms. Cak Culator is a WONDERFUL person. So there, I gave you away. 

She was kind enough to come visit me at the hotel after I was released from the hospital even though she was clearly suffering with pain. She brought me a DS goody bag whi*****luded a can of Oozium. I hadn't been able to find it myself so I am especially grateful for that. 

So now the DS community at OH knows for sure that the elusive Ms. Cal Culator does exist (like Santa and the M&M characters) and she is a lovely and beautiful person. And I mean she is beautiful in every sense of the word; she does not look like her avatar! She is gorgeous!

I hope she can forgive me for this...
Chad M.
on 11/14/11 2:15 am - Indianapolis, IN
 She may never speak with me again after this but I just want to publicly announce that Sue, aka Ms. Cak Culator is a WONDERFUL person. So there, I gave you away.

They clearly have you on some wonderful drugs!
sandyv63
on 11/14/11 2:42 am - Naples, FL
 Dilaudid is my friend...

But seriously, I was so touched by her kindness that I just had to announce it to the OH world. You can't be kind like that to a stranger and rotten at the same time.
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
kkharriss
on 11/14/11 2:26 am - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 01/11/12
I think this is one of the most amazing  boards I have ever found.  What a wonderfully thoughtful person to come visit and bring a DS friendly goodie bag. 

I am glad I found y'all (Texas Slang),
Kelley
Panda ..
on 11/14/11 2:36 am
J G.
on 11/14/11 2:50 am
Sandy, wow, wasn't that great of Sue to come see you!  I bet you two had a nice visit.  Now be careful with that Ozium stuff-  a little bit goes a long way!

- Jenny
sandyv63
on 11/14/11 3:17 am - Naples, FL
 Yes, I have been very fortunate to meet some terrific people on this board. Had I not wandered onto OH, I would have never known about the DS or about the best surgeons who perform WLS. I know how fortunate I am to have found this site and I am grateful everyday for it. I tell everyone about this site because I know how reluctant people tend to be when it comes to doing their own research. People want to put all their faith in their doctors and as we all know, this can lead to unfortunate outcomes. We should not have so many people seeking revisions! The only way I know to improve the stats is to tell people about this site and their options. I get frustrated with those too lazy or too scared to research their options. Nobody else can do it for you. The results can be so unnecessarily devastating for those unwilling to take responsibility for themselves and it is mostly all avoidable. 
  All the vets have moved to a site where there is no censorship and no biased, unfair moderation. If you want ACCURATE information, join us here:

http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 4:34 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
She is a potty mouth and a smart ass too...
beth-28
on 11/14/11 5:13 am
On November 14, 2011 at 12:34 PM Pacific Time, Pumpkin X . wrote:
Ah, but aren't those the very qualities that endear her to us?
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 5:30 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On November 14, 2011 at 1:13 PM Pacific Time, beth-28 wrote:
On November 14, 2011 at 12:34 PM Pacific Time, Pumpkin X . wrote:
Ah, but aren't those the very qualities that endear her to us?
Sue and I want to be just like her when I grow up.