Spousal abuse 101

kirmy
on 11/11/11 12:01 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
I watched 6 episodes of True Blood back to back while eating half a tub of Hagen Das Bailey's Irish cream flavored ice cream in bed (not your big **** off American sizes here folks more like 2 cups full).  David was at work doing nights as per usual.

I was woken at 6 am by David climbing into bed then promptly went back into a deep lactose intolerant sleep where I was being fed upon by a big ugly vampire.  At this point David became an amorous bed sloth and tried it on.  I woke with such a case of night terrors I almost fired him through a wall.  I did however go from sleeping to standing up right in bed, ranting in under 00.5 seconds.  My hair was standing on end.

He could have been killed.

The moral on the story is..............

Let sleeping arseholes lay.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
yorkieGal
on 11/11/11 12:43 am - Clermont, FL
That's funny Kirms!!
Oh the bliss of it, true blood, hagen daz and a cuddle with the puppies....what could be better (oh ok, eric or Bill in said bed, with afore mentioned ice cream and the puppies locked out of the room lol)

Love

yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/11 6:51 am
"Just Elizabeth "
on 11/11/11 9:00 am - Houston, TX
Honey. I love you dearly but I will fight you for Eric. Just so you know.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/11 11:21 am
Harhar!
(deactivated member)
on 11/11/11 11:38 am
He's lucky to be alive.  Experience is the best school.  I'd be willing to bet his detumescence rate wasn't much more than the 00.5 seconds you described.  I'm glad you're both OK.  
Lori F.
on 11/11/11 11:39 am - Chula Vista, CA
OMG Kirmy- you should write a book or do stand-up or something. I love it when you're on here. I laugh sooo hard!
Pre-band highest weight: 244
Pre-band surgery weight: 233
Lowest: 199 ( for, like, a day)
CW:
260 (yes, with the band!) 
Current Fill: 5cc in 10cc band
BMI: 49
butercup
on 11/11/11 1:39 pm - Kennewick, WA
Do you per chance still have the sticky toffee pudding variety of Hagen Das available over there? They discontinued it here.
Psyche
on 11/13/11 10:39 am
{snorts}

I will fight for Alcide.
SW 280 / GW 150 / CW 128.8

Reconstructive surgery, under construction!

Lower Body Lift - 12/14/2011 - Atlanta VA Medical Center
Brachioplasty & Mastopexy w/Augmentation - 03/14/2012 - Dr Marisa Lawrence