Starbucks -whipped cream has sugar

beemerbeeper
on 11/10/11 6:04 am - AL
LandOLakes makes one with no carbs.  It is sugar free.  I can only find it at Publix so I stock up on it about once a month.

~Becky

Renee2007
on 11/10/11 6:10 am - Central, FL
 I am also a big fan of the Land O Lakes canned whipped cream. It's made from Splenda!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Renfairewench
on 11/10/11 6:23 am
Oh I love whipped cream. I make it at home and it tastes so much better than Cool Whip, which I love. I whip the cream, add splenda or equal depending on what I have avail, and a teaspoon and a half of vanilla.

YUM!  Man I wish I had heavy cream in the house. I know... can you believe I don't?

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

a_new_mii
on 11/10/11 6:26 am - AZ
 Hi Yorkie!  
Did you get the SF Peppermint at Starbucks?  I've been waiting for them to make a SF Peppermint.! 
Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175            

clpeltz
on 11/10/11 9:55 am
YES!  They have SF Peppermint.  I have been waiting for them to order enough so that I can buy a bottle of it!  I want to get that stuff in my house! The Skinny Peppermint Mocha is made with the SF peppermint syrup and a SF Bittersweet mocha sauce.  The Venti with non-fat milk has 22 carbs.  That is the only thing they have nutritional info on.  So, I guess we just have to guesstimate what half n half would make it.

RNY to DS Revision 4/29/2011
Dr. Henry Buchwald

"Think twice.....Cut ONCE"

yorkieGal
on 11/10/11 7:07 am - Clermont, FL
I usually get mine at World Market but now I know starbucks does it I will probably get it from there as it tastes slightly better than the Torani I currently get.
Oh and the sf peppermint mocha is so good but alas I'm carb watching so I am only going to have them as a weekend treat! I love the egg nog latte too but that doesnt come in sf as yet!!

I buy the Land O Lakes sf whipped cream in a can too guys, its awesome!!

Yorkie xx

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

mellysarah03
on 11/10/11 7:45 am - Fort Myers, FL
 pepermint mocha protein shake? Anyone have the link for that? My protein is on the low side. I have yet to find a protein besides the Click coffee that I can stand. Id be willing to give that a try. 

I used to make excuses why I cant Now I make reasons why I CAN!!
155LBS GONE FOREVER!! LIVING LIFE... I LOVE MY DS

Kayla B.
on 11/10/11 7:59 am - Austin, TX
Yep, of course.  Thats what whipped cream is :)

6 pumps to share amongst however many people.  I'm not losing sleep over it either.  I bet I get more carbs from breath mints.
5'9.5" | HW: 368 | SW: 353 | CW: 155 +/- 5 lbs | Angel to kkanne
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/beforefront-1-1.jpg?t=1247239033http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/th_CIMG39903mini.jpg  
prettypixels
on 11/10/11 11:04 am
 That is reassuring!  I don't want to accidentally have a ton of carbs and then wind up with tummy issues, kwim?  I haven't had one of these yet, but plan to when my tummy is feeling a bit better, eventually... :) 
Banded in 2001 at 217 lbs - Band to DS revision 10/25/11 at 310 lbs
If life with your band sucks, you are not alone and it's not your fault.  Check out the failed lap band group!

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/11 3:47 pm

Yorkie-

I thinhk all whipped cream has sugar in it...even Reddi-Whip, because it's generally a dessert topping. 

I never paidn attention, becasue I never used whipped cream much before or after DS.  I think the only way you can get sugar-free whipped cream is to make it yourself using heavy whipping cream, and adding your sweetener of choice, or none at all.  Hmmmm...that would be interesting...unsweetened whipped cream!  I'm not sure if Starbuck's can do it for you or not - ask them.  I've only been to Starbucks three times in my life.  I like to make my own protein enriched hazelnut iced coffee.