Its going to be 47 degrees here tonight Brrrrr

Sheanie
on 11/12/11 12:35 am
Hey Yorkie!   I just love my skinny jeans.  I got my fave ones at Old Navy (sweetheart style) and they have lycra in them.  If you have the ones with lycra, don't wash them every time you wear them, unless you go commando (I know, TMI).  The lycra doesn't like to be abused.  Took me a while to get used to the lower waist on them, but the sweetheart style has a little higher one.  Still leaves the belly button exposed, though.  Now get yourself a lacy little camisole top and a lowcut sweater to wear over the jeans, baby.  You'll be HOT!

I.  am.  not.  a.  doctor.

HW 250ish  SW 219  CW 110  LW 100

yorkieGal
on 11/12/11 2:39 am - Clermont, FL
Thanks Sheanie, that's a great tip about washing the jeans, I wouldnt have given that a thought!! I got mine from walmart in a dark wash for only $11 not bad! Once I get used to them I might get me some more in the Black Friday sales at Old Navy!!

Thanks
yorkie x

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Mia1307
on 11/12/11 5:52 am - NM
 Hey you!!!!! LONG time no see... Glad to hear you are doing well and still here....... All is well here, maintaining beautifully even though I indulge sometimes!!!! 

SW 294.7 CW 126 GW 150  Live in joy even though you have all the facts.

mellysarah03
on 11/13/11 1:17 am - Fort Myers, FL
 Tehehe... We did a bonefire at my friends backyard and I had on skinny jeans, boots and shirt, a sweater, a jacket, hat and gloves... My friends thought that was HILARIOUS. They wondered if I looked like that when its 50, what how I ever thought I could live in NY. (toying with the idea for years) Yep still cant keep warm even 3 years out..

I used to make excuses why I cant Now I make reasons why I CAN!!
155LBS GONE FOREVER!! LIVING LIFE... I LOVE MY DS