Its going to be 47 degrees here tonight Brrrrr

yorkieGal
on 11/11/11 12:06 am - Clermont, FL
Yay I get to wear my new skinny jeans and my boots when I go out tonight!! We are going to the outlets to do some holiday shopping and get a Starbucks sf peppermint mocha while we walk around!!

I bought my first ever pair of skinny jeans the other day to wear with some boots and my new on trend cape - I have never worn them before (usually stick to boot cut) but its time to get with the program I guess...I'll get the man to take some pics so I can photo*****! lol

This is a definite cold snap for us but its going back up to 80 for tomorrows high lol
Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Julie R.
on 11/11/11 8:49 am - Ludington, MI
 pffft....47 at night???

That was five degrees higher than our HIGH today.   Ya brat!
Can't wait to see your pics.
Wanna hear something sad?  I weigh 125 pounds and I STILL have to wear wide-calf boots!  I want a calf-ectomy!
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

yorkieGal
on 11/12/11 2:45 am - Clermont, FL
That's too funny Julie!! I tried a pair on the other day and had the opposite problem, they looked like bloddy gumboots on me, flapping around lol   I was disappointed as really wnated them and they so didn't look how I imagined they would lol

You know what, you need to get that little hiney down here with barry for some winter sunshine...I'm mixing you a margarita and making you some puuled pork - STAT!!

Love ya xx
yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!                

Mia1307
on 11/12/11 5:54 am - NM
 JULIEEEEEEEEE... Hi girl... How's it going?  Good to see you around and doing well..... I want to weigh 125!!!!!! Sitting at 134/132.... but happy.....

SW 294.7 CW 126 GW 150  Live in joy even though you have all the facts.

Julie R.
on 11/12/11 9:31 am - Ludington, MI
 Hiya Mia!
Well, it's my recollection that you're a whole bunch taller than me - I am only 5'4!   So, it sounds like you are still a string bean!

I hope that all is well!
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/11 9:51 am
butercup
on 11/11/11 1:36 pm - Kennewick, WA
Jeff and I were just talking about Clermont Florida not even 15 min ago. It was when we were hating it hear and dreaming of there. He's already looking at houses even though we can't really move till I'm done with school. We dream though.
J G.
on 11/11/11 3:25 pm
Yeah, I wore a jacket inside the stores tonight and I totally was a wus about the thought of swimming today.  LOL
yorkieGal
on 11/12/11 2:41 am - Clermont, FL

hey jenny I hear ya!

by my standards as a five year resident of central floirida, today was cold
by my standards as a english person, todays temps were paradise lol
I think my blood must have thinned since I got here as I wore a ajacket inside Chillis last night lol

Yorkie xx

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/11 3:52 pm

47 degrees?

It was 33 here today....and... it SNOWED!