DS Support Groups

ashleyosawe
on 11/11/11 2:49 am - TX
Hey Brenda,
It looks like I will be attending Dr. Stewarts support group in Jan. It would be great if someone would start a DS'ers support group. I will look into and see what it entails.
hamilbr
on 11/11/11 12:12 am - Lewisville, TX
that would be GREAT!.. I attend Dr. Stewart's meetings--was the only DS'er up until the last few months and there are 2-3 baby DS'ers that have started attending.  but there are LOTS of DS'ers here in the Dallas/Ft.Worth metro.  And as I mention before it was in June that we had a group of about 10 or 12 + Husbands & family that attend in Denton for lunch.  PM me so we can get together and talk when you and Slim get settled.  I'm soooo excited!

Brenda

hamilbr
on 11/11/11 12:15 am - Lewisville, TX
Ashley --
Were do you live?  I'm in Lewisville and always ready to meet new DS'ers. 

Brenda
ashleyosawe
on 11/11/11 2:50 am - TX
Hey Brenda,
I live in arlington and lewisville is not a far drive at all. I will send you a message later this evening and we can talk! :)
M. Miller
on 11/11/11 1:20 am
 keep us posted, I am pre op and would love to meet with a group of DSers.  I should be having surgery first quarter of new year after I finish insurance pre op requirements. 

YeahItsCase
on 11/11/11 1:47 am
I am in denton and would love to start a support group for just us here! My surgery is dec 7th.

ashleyosawe
on 11/11/11 2:52 am - TX
Hey, i agree with you completely. I used to live denton when I attended TWU, we should start a group! I think it will be beneficial and informative! I will send you a message soon to discuss.

Ash
hamilbr
on 11/11/11 3:24 am - Lewisville, TX

Casey--I'm so excited you were able to get all your insurance straighten out.  Dec 7th will be here soon...Which hospital are you going to be at.  Is there anything I can help you with?  let me know..think you have my cell phone #--if not I have yours...

Brenda

Kristen R.
on 11/11/11 3:35 am
I'm smack in the middle between Lewisville and Frisco. I'd love to meet up with fellow DS'rs!
(deactivated member)
on 11/11/11 6:18 am - TX
 If any of you want to send me a private message with email or face book info, I'd love to get rolling on this.  

We won't be boots on the ground in frisco until 1 January but I can get an FB page set up and we can start planning a January meeting...if you want me to.