***Thursday Bites, Vites & Exercites***

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/11 11:23 am
Hi,
Another day at the hospital with my mom. I am pms'ing so bad, emotional beyond belief.. I hate hospitals. One minute I am crying next minute I am pissed.. On a good note I stayed away for bad junk at the hospital, don't need gas walking the halls..lol... but the otis *****myer blueberry muffin was so tempting, but I learned my lesson on baked goods and being stuck at a public place a few months ago.

S- Coffee w/ pumpkin spice creamer
B- Protein drink
S- Beef jerky, 100 cal pack of almonds, slim jim type beef stick
L- 1/2 pastrami sandwich, then guts of other half. 6 skinny fries
S- Protein drink
D- Beef stew meat, 2 carrots, celery, 2 chucks of potato, and a huge chuck of onion. (I quarter them because family doesn't like them)
S-Shake cake with full pump of sf caramel sauce, and whipped cream YUMMMMMMY

Vites: all in but bedtime dose
Fluids: all in, not as much coffee today
Exer: NAda...

MajorMom
on 11/10/11 6:43 pm - VA
If I were cooped up in a hospital, I'd be cranky too. I hope you can get out some and get over the PMSing too. Ugh!

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

dustydeer
on 11/11/11 12:20 am, edited 11/11/11 12:22 am
B-huge egg, cheese, sausage omelet
S- Greek yogurt w/ pineapple
S- pecans, walnuts
L-leftover chicken, few bites dressing & lima beans, nuked sweet potato, few bites..apparently I don't know how long to cook it or microwaves just stink for this purpose
S-string cheese
D-more chicken, had cooked pintos & turkey kielbasa in the crock pot but wasn't done, so that's dinner or lunch today

12 hr cycle of 1200 calorie/150G protein with lipids TPN.

Feeling stronger, my pressure spots around my bra, shoulders, hips are healing...swelling is gone and thrush is mild. I just have that strange shaky, jello weak feeling still, just not as bad. Weight this morning was 121, I'll take it. I want to stay between 123-127, to feel comfy.

5'1 HW 298 CW 118

"Making America skinny, one slap atta time!" -Slap Chop Dude

yorkieGal
on 11/11/11 1:22 am - Clermont, FL
Hey Guys, feeling a bit cranky as I have a UTI, doc prescribed Cipro and it made me feel weird, heart raced and blood sugar went through the floor! jamie checked the info that came with the prescription and apparently what I described was one of the side effects...great PCP huh? he knows I suffer with these blood sugar lows and still prescribed it ! so UTI persists and I am waiting for them to call in a new script for me to the pharmacy. Of course, feeling this crappy, all I want is comfort food!!

B - coffee with HC and a slice of julian bread & butter
L - chicken burrito from taco bell extra sour cream
S - cheese cubes, olives and slices pepperoni, huge glass sparkling water
D - pulled pork, dreamfields mac n cheese, more sparkling water
S - greek yoghurt with sf choc syrup

Had an early night as feeling wiped out~!

have a good weekend everyone
Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!