Preops Dont Forget

J J the Jet Plane
on 11/8/11 9:54 am
Don't forget to take before photos and measurements, no matter how painful you don't have to look at them now just keep them for longivity- something to compare your progress.

I wish I would have taken pics of my feet and hands,  I get more comments on how my hands are looking I know they are smaller because my wedding ring is loose but I guess I never noticed that I had fat hot dogs for fingers and little fat smokies for toes.  Almost every day someone says something about my fingers and how much they have changed.  My butt-- no comments LOL

I took measurements and a few photos but wish I would have taken more and I am only 2.5 months out.

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/8/11 10:00 am
Yep, I second this advice because I made that same mistake.

I don't have a before pic, but my doc does. And now I regret not taking pictures since I'm starting to have problems "Seeing" how much I've lost and what the body looks like now, those pictures would have helped.
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

kahlana
on 11/8/11 10:14 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
A couple weeks ago I did before pics in just a bra and undies strictly for this reason because I know i'm going to want to compare before and afters. (Sweet Babboo has strict instructions to burn my netbook to ashes if anything happens to me because I dont want anyone seeing those.) I did get pics of my toes too but I didnt think to get picks of my hands so thanks for the idea.
(deactivated member)
on 11/8/11 11:29 am, edited 1/28/12 7:56 pm

This comment removed for privacy protection from OH.

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/11 11:39 am - TX
 I'm hard pressed to find pictures of me but I have measurements of everywhere from the circumference of my feet to my neck--judging by the fit of my hat, I should probably have done the circumference of my head too. 

I lost an inch and a half off that measurement around my feet!! Who would have thought! It is so weird.
Janet P.
on 11/8/11 6:39 pm
I had a friend at work (amateur photographer) who took pictures of me every month standing next to the same tree outside our office. I was amazing to see the transformation over the course of the year.

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny