Crystal light alternative...

orangecrushed
on 11/8/11 5:05 am - Triad, NC
One of the comments on the Amazon listing mentions that Walmart's brand of drink mixes contain unbranded Splenda.  I quite like their mixes.  I wonder if this is true? 

Does anyone here tolerate the Walmart branded ones ok, even though you can't drink the Crystal Light brand?

Thanks for the heads up on the C4.  I'm going to pick up the variety pack. :)
prettypixels
on 11/8/11 12:19 pm
 You can check the ingredient listing on the box;  it may not say splenda, but if it's in there it would have to say *something*... it might say sucralose instead of splenda, it's the same thing though.  
Banded in 2001 at 217 lbs - Band to DS revision 10/25/11 at 310 lbs
If life with your band sucks, you are not alone and it's not your fault.  Check out the failed lap band group!

orangecrushed
on 11/10/11 1:22 am - Triad, NC
Ah, I happen to have two different flavors here.

For Kiwi Strawberry: Sucrose (?), and Sucralose.  Guessing this one is ok, probably

Raspberry Ice: Aspartame.

I would've thought they used the same sweetners.  A good reminder to check all the lables, even on the same brands.
prettypixels
on 11/10/11 1:27 am
 Sucrose is sugar... what's the carb count on that one?  
Banded in 2001 at 217 lbs - Band to DS revision 10/25/11 at 310 lbs
If life with your band sucks, you are not alone and it's not your fault.  Check out the failed lap band group!

orangecrushed
on 11/10/11 1:32 am - Triad, NC
3g.  Maybe these aren't a good alternative.  I've got the 4C on order, so I'll give them a try.  Also, have some True Lemon in case things taste too sweet afterwards.