Trouble losing..going on liquids?

(deactivated member)
on 11/7/11 1:49 am
If you are having trouble losing, have any of you gone on full protein liquids? (plus your vites and meds of course)
Fascinated One
on 11/7/11 2:24 am - Atlanta, GA
I went on a three day liquid diet plus vitamins as I approached my one year mark. I did lose an extra five pounds during that period, but it did a number on my stools, as in liquid in, liquid out. I wouldn't recommend it for an extended period of time. It's not a race. You'll get through this stall and lose the weight soon enough.
START 318 | CW 179 | GW 165 | --- Updated Feb 3, 2012 (-139) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you researched all of your options?
Duodenal Switch--Check it out at 
DSFacts.com and www.duodenalswitch.com/
twodelight
on 11/7/11 8:44 am - Atlanta, GA
 I did something similar and the gas was painful but lost about 6lbs. I am convinced I can not do jus the protein shakes anymore. I rather eat protein. Working out seems to be working for me. I am 176 now trying to get out of the 170's by the end of the month with the holidays and all. 
Elizabeth N.
on 11/7/11 10:57 am - Burlington County, NJ
Ladies, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOURSELVES?!?!?!?!?!??! EAT REAL FOOD fergawdsake!!! This diet mentality is NOT going to help you NOURISH yourselves long term.

Kayla B.
on 11/7/11 9:36 pm - Austin, TX
On November 7, 2011 at 6:57 PM Pacific Time, Elizabeth N. wrote:
Ladies, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOURSELVES?!?!?!?!?!??! EAT REAL FOOD fergawdsake!!! This diet mentality is NOT going to help you NOURISH yourselves long term.
Quoted for emphasis!
5'9.5" | HW: 368 | SW: 353 | CW: 155 +/- 5 lbs | Angel to kkanne
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/beforefront-1-1.jpg?t=1247239033http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/icyprincess77/th_CIMG39903mini.jpg  
Elizabeth N.
on 11/7/11 10:54 am - Burlington County, NJ
Eloisie, if you get any ideas from this post, I am going to express ship you a load of my worst post-challah gaseous emissions in a very large package of tightly filled balloons.

Valerie G.
on 11/7/11 2:29 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
When I hit a plateau, a kick in the pants of my metabolism woke my body back up again.  I would eat a couple of Krispy Kreme donuts and I'd start dropping again.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

(deactivated member)
on 11/7/11 2:49 am
KarenFlorida
on 11/7/11 9:41 am - Orlando, FL
LOL!
Join me! weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

Elizabeth N.
on 11/7/11 10:52 am - Burlington County, NJ
Eloisie. Please. Are you thinking you are "having trouble losing"? Are you thinking about restricting your intake AGAIN? After all the time you have spent dehydrated and undernourished? Not getting in enough protein except through gagging down supplements? Etc etc. etc.?

Do I need to bring out the extra large wet noodle and brain you with it? Come on.