pill organizers?

clancyrose
on 11/6/11 7:05 pm - Montgomeryville, PA
Does anyone have the medcenter 31 day pill organizer? I was looking at it and would love to do my pills monthly if all would fit into the containers...it would make life so much easier for me at work and travel.
If not..any suggestions on how you set your routine would be appreciated...I am worried that little zippies would end up in that big black hole in the bottom of my purse..
 link is medcentersystem.com
I have my last appointment today with Dr office..counting down the days until the 17th...so thankful to all of the vets that continue to help us newbies in our new phase of life...your patience is greatly appreciated.
-Rosemary
orangecrushed
on 11/6/11 7:24 pm - Triad, NC
I have the MedCenter 31 Day organizer.  It makes things so much easier! It doesn't take too long to set it all up with your vites.... I figure it'll take about 45 minutes to an hour to do the full Vitalady schedule.

I bought a two compartment organizer to throw into my purse for my lunch time pills.   I saw some reviews on Amazon that state the little doors can pop open on the sleeves that are in the 31 Day organizer, so I didn't want to risk it.  This works well for me.
(deactivated member)
on 11/7/11 12:51 am - Woodbridge, VA
I actually have 2 of the medcenter organizers - I only sort vitamins once every other month...6 times a year! Just make sure you get the "vitamin organizer" (where the containers are sort of tilted at an angle in the holder) and NOT the "pill organizer" because the "pill" one has smaller containers, and our supps won't all fit. In the vitamin one, I can fit 8 pills per slot, and that inludes 4 calcium citrate capsules. You can also buy these for I think a few bucks less on Amazon, and I think even vitalady sells them now as well.
buffalobillsfan
on 11/7/11 12:51 am - CA
I bought it and returned it.  The doors popped open and spilled pills all over my purse.  I did these and love them!!!   You can stack as many as you need at a time.  I do 15 days at a time.  They come in stacks of 5 with an extra lid but I stack 4. 

http://www.bindependent.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=actio n&key=gcm099

Chad M.
on 11/7/11 1:21 am - Indianapolis, IN
I have the 31 day smaller version. I agree most people probably want the larger version. If space is not a premium, go with that. I wanted something that fits easily in my pocket so the smaller one is better for me, even if it means stuffing pills in and hoping the doors close.
dgb123
on 11/7/11 2:06 am - Fairfax, VA
I have the 31 day vitamin organizer.  To be honest with you, I only use it for traveling.  I haven't had a problem with the covers opening, it does require closing with a "double" click.  I'm just too lazy to use it all the time.  But it works great when I'm traveling.  I just fill up the days(dates) that I need and take them either in my purse or my carry-on.

Donna

Janet P.
on 11/7/11 2:20 am
Believe it or not the 31 day vitamin organizer wasn't big enough - and yes I bought the vitamin one. I ended up going back to my old standby I got from Target years ago - I have 4 total (2 AM/PM and 2 daily one) -- I take pills 3 times a day. This way I load 2 weeks worth of vitamins. When I go out I have the little plastic bags I bought at Michael Crafts.

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny

clancyrose
on 11/7/11 7:51 am - Montgomeryville, PA
Thank you for the replies!
meredith_123
on 11/7/11 9:29 am - Waterford, MI
I use the medcenter.  got it on amazon.  I love that I only have to think about it once a month.  Takes me about 45 minutes to fill it up.  I have had the tops pop open a couple times.  Now I stick it in a ziploc bag before putting in my purse for the day just to make sure I don't lose any pills. 
  5'5" -- HW 275/SW 246/GW 130/CW 157