OT: Please indulge me..I love shopping now!

Renfairewench
on 11/6/11 1:28 am
Funny, all these years I always thought that I was a big ole' pear! 

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

Renee2007
on 11/6/11 3:30 am - Central, FL
 Awesome deals and you look great, Maddie!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

zuzupetals2u2
on 11/6/11 4:41 am - Sedona, AZ
I love them all! I have always loved clothes & been obsessed with them. I have so many now that dont fit that I think I am going to reopen an EBAY store awhile to sell them and maybe I will have to sell the ones I am wearing now too as they won't fit in a few months either I think. I can't wait until I am size 10/12. I am hoping I will make it- that is my thin sister's size! She won't believe it I am sure! It will be a dream come true to be able to go to normal stores or fit in normy clothes. It looks like you are having fun with it too! I love seeing the smile on your face in those pictures! The bigger the smile the more that look is YOU!

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Renfairewench
on 11/6/11 6:43 am
Thanks hon!  If you are not too attached to your bigger clothes a nice way to pay it forward might be to offer them to someone else who is sliding down the scale. I know for me money is constantly a source of pain in our household, or the lack thereof. I was gifted by a bunch of dresses for work by a friend. Truthfully they came in so handy!  I still have quite a few of those dresses and the ones that were too big I gifted to another WLSer who needed some nice dresses. Just something to think about.

GW 150

zuzupetals2u2
on 11/6/11 8:15 am - Sedona, AZ
well I am actually very attached to a lot of them as I loved them and they cost a lot but I have given given & given some more to people I wanted to have some of them. Now I think it's time to sell them & continue on the boutique I had on EBAY a few years back. That way I can recoup on some of them and buy more and then resell those too. I need a little part time something like that anyway and I enjoyed it so much the first time I sold all my working clothes after I retired. I have so much "stuff" too it's a good way to unload some of it and I do keep acquiring things too as I love to shop and go to estate sales and yard sales and consignment shops so it just seems to be a good fit for a hobby business.

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Renfairewench
on 11/6/11 9:24 am
Sounds like a good deal and lots of fun too! 

GW 150

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 10:42 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Holy crap, Maddie, you look fantastic, and that's quite a haul!

I still look like absolute hell in pants. The thighs are too outsized for 'em, but geez, if I looked like you'd I'd be buying suits, too!

You really, really look great. At those prices, keep shopping!
Renfairewench
on 11/6/11 11:34 pm
You should come with me sometime. Do you wear suits to work?  They always have a nice selection of them and pants too as well as lovely skirts and shirts and blouses.

We could make a day of it!  First to the Shiloh thrift store then to My Sister's Closet and then if there is time there is a nice thrift store in Allentown too that I have not yet been to, but I keep hoping to get to.

Let me know if you are avail. Bring the daughter too. My neighbors upstairs have kids her age.

GW 150

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 11:55 pm - Bayonne, NJ
I'd love that!  I don't wear suits mostly because of the pants issue, so I stick to dresses a lot of the time.

I'm working full time during the week now, so it would have to be a weekend, but as long as things are open it would be great.