OT: Please indulge me..I love shopping now!

Renfairewench
on 11/5/11 12:44 pm, edited 11/5/11 12:50 pm
I cannot afford much, but today I went to this most awesome thrift store out by me. I got all this and then some for $30.  Not photo'd are pictures of two sweater cardi's I purchased.

I seriously don't need another suit, but I did need a pants suit so I got this one.

I could not decide whether I wanted to wear the shirt in or out. It's a little snug and pulls a bit, but hopefully I will be able to lose a little more weight to have it fit better.  I feel like I have stepped out of the 70's though with these pants as the bell is so big on them...lol.

In or out?

I don't like this top with these pants, but the top is really cute. The pants are pleated in the front. I'm thinking that I need to stay away from pleated front pants. I think non pleated look and fits better. I do need to hem the pants too as they are a bit long.

I'm not a big fan of animal print but sometimes it works for me. The jeans are Liz Claiborne. $6 for the outfit!

Here is that black and white shirt with jeans. It's cute on and so comfy. Maybe a bit old for me?'

The top still had the tags on it. I loved the length and the fabric. Something between a nice silky cotton with a bit of spandex in it. It had a nice drape to it.

Now, I got this dress to go to the holiday party that doctor gives every year. It's very snug and I'm not too sure about it. Hubby loves it and says it hugs my curves. If I do wear it I will wear it with a different pair of shoes. I also need a jacket because I don't think the scarf is going to be enough to keep me warm.

Now, I didn't buy this dress today. I actually had it in my closet. It's a maybe for the holiday party.
Which one do you think I should wear?

Oh, what an arguement this skirt got from me and my daughter. She said I was trying to look 12, but I explained that I had an outfit in mind. Here it is. I think it is really cute and so comfy too. And yup, I am wearing cable knit tights.

Here it is with boots instead. Which one do you like better? Shoes or boots?

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

(deactivated member)
on 11/5/11 12:50 pm, edited 11/5/11 12:51 pm
Renfairewench
on 11/5/11 12:53 pm
I must confess, I had the shoes in my collection. They are my favorite pair though.

GW 150

Carol P.
on 11/5/11 1:02 pm
You look great!

The dress looks great!

I love the boots.
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/5/11 2:08 pm
Awesome outfits, I second the boots!

I'm starting to get bitten by the shopping bug too, but I'm trying to restrain myself until I'm closer to goal.

Doesn't it feel great to see a great outfit on the shopping rack and actually be able to try it on? It seems like only yesterday when all I could do was look at those clothes and dream!
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Renfairewench
on 11/5/11 9:22 pm
What is nice is being limited only by my size. 10/12 is popular, seems everyone is a 10/12, but honestly when I was a 26 it seemed everyone was a 26!  LOL. I do love shopping off the rack though. I love going to TJ Maxx or Marshalls and finding something I really like and wondering if it will fit. It almost always does.  I'm trying to get used to clothes that fit my body. Some dresses are just made to be worn snuggly. I have a big butt...and hips. I'm shaped like a Boticelli (think Venus De Milo) body. Very curvy. There is junk in my trunk!  My daughter commented yesterday on how much junk in my trunk I have and I chuckled and pulled her in the dressing room and put her in front of the mirror and said "have you seen your bum lately?"  Yeah...junk in the trunk too! 

I love this thrift store because it isn't like Good Will. It has really nice name brand and up scale clothes that I love (Talbots, Ann Taylor, Jones NY, Evan Piccone, LeSuit) and could never afford to buy. The suit was just $10!  Honestly, how can you turn down a $10 suit??  I had tried on another Jones NY suit (I love how they fit me), it was purple. I really wanted to get it, but I had to keep reminding myself that I needed pants, not skirt.  I may go back and get that suit though. If I can wrangle another $35 out of my hubby (there was a furry coat I wanted for $25!)

GW 150

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/6/11 1:42 am
I'm a big fan of Jones New York for business clothes, they are always tailored to look flattering and sexy without being gaudy.

Being curvy is great, I wish I had more junk in my trunk- can I borrow some of yours? I have no ass anymore!
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Renfairewench
on 11/6/11 1:42 am
My ass is flat and flabby and only looks like I have definition when I wear the miracle suit or the spanx that accent and lift the bum. Otherwise it's a flat, flabby and wrinkled tush.

GW 150

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/6/11 2:39 am
Ahh, then it is time for me to buy some spanx!

waterman691
on 11/5/11 3:06 pm - west monroe, LA
 Hot, simply HOT, way to go momma
Arnold