Anyone revised from sleeve to DS?

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 3:24 pm

I don't owe anyone an apology. Again, you don't get it. You are trying to control me. Control what I have to say and what I do. You do not control me. I am not trying to impress you by any means at all. Nor DO You  impress me either. And you are not about facts. Obesity Help site. NOT OB FACTS and debating, fighting , berating.
Also, NO Devil in Hell or on this site will ever separate me from God and his unconditional love. I will continue to pray for you. God bless you all and have a wonderful week!:)

Feel free to block me as your disclaimer states. Likewise!Dueces!

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 3:39 pm - San Jose, CA

Please cozy up to your deity any time you please - but don't presume I or anyone else is interested in your beliefs.

You also presume WAAAAY too much about how interested in YOU any one of us are.  You aren't that important.  Control you?  You are quite the pompous ass, aren't you?  Why would I care?

Please go find your own way, without our help - whether with Provost or a faith healer.  Maybe the third time will be the charm.  Probably not though.

Elizabeth N.
on 11/6/11 7:35 pm - Burlington County, NJ
*snort*

Another one who uses "God bless you" instead of "Fuck you."

You deserve what you get. Bye now.

newyorkbitch
on 11/6/11 9:43 pm
Perhaps "God" can do your revision, if you "pray" hard enough.
butercup
on 11/7/11 1:15 am - Kennewick, WA
(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 10:39 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Instead of being very non-Christian and attacking people who gave you gracious and valid advice, perhaps you should consider that God led you to these people so they could help guide you. After all, He works in mysterious ways.
jlweb55
on 11/6/11 11:46 pm
I got the sleeve 4 years ago and did not loose anything except when I was on liquid diet. I just had the DS on The 17 of October. 3 weeks today and down 16 lbs. The surgeron said my sleeve was too big and he rivised it and made it smaller. Had it done on a monday eve and went back to work on friday. The only problem I am having is lots of gas. I am going thru elimanation to see what I can eat and what I can not. I had very bad diarea ? the first 10 days , but that finaly went away. Thanks Judy Good Luck
PamLovesLime
on 11/7/11 3:13 am - IN
I am wondering if part of your problem, Sally J (besides using the G-shield as permission to act like a total ungrateful ***** to people trying to help you) is that you seem to be in a hurry to get this surgery? You may demure and say "oh I can wait if I have to" but we all know how sucky it is to wait and of course, the money issue with insurance is a kicker. Don't pick your surgeon based on who can get you in faster. I imagine it may take longer to get a date with Stewart over Provost.....don't let that reasoning be what guides you because we all know someone here who couldnt wait to have her surgery with someone more experienced...and she is dead now. She isn't the only one..

Something to chew on while you think of the next insult..

Buddha bless you...

Pamelalalala
Switched on Feb 9, 2011!