Anyone revised from sleeve to DS?

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 11:03 am
Sexyvt123, you are correct it is my decision. And of course I am FULLY AWARE this is my 3rd time being cut. But when people come at you asking for stats on docs you are considering checking out, they are the ones that need to stop. You say I don't have to listen to you and pick the best. None of us knows for sure if who we pick is the best. None of us knows if tommorrow maybe our last day period. Of course I am not settling for anyone! Which is why one must research on their on, not just what people HERE SAY!  The Lapband isn't for everyone and it did't work. It's a 50/50 thing. I had a hernia type issue. Sleeve only gave me restriction and nothing else. Dr. David Kim did both. Great doctor. But results not great. Yes I am defensive, because of people like you. You say you wish me good luck, but at the same time you talk down to me as if I am baby born a minute ago. You try to use scare tactics to FORCE someone choose a certain doctor and isn't right. Too much double talk in your post.

>>> Don't make a 3rd mistake because this is your life your playing with. You will be getting cut for the third time and god knows what type of scar tissue you have or damage you have inside. I wish you nothing but luck.
Sexyvt123
on 11/6/11 11:20 am, edited 11/6/11 11:23 am
Talk down to you?  Are you nuts or something?  Scare tactics?  Why in the hell would I want to scare you.  I don't even know who the hell you are.  What would I benefit from trying to scare you?  You should be scared regardless whether its your 1st, 2nd or 3rd surgery.  I was very genuine when I said good luck but if you don't want it then to hell with you.  Maybe you should go back in hiding and stay off OH because you clearly know everything and don't need help from anyone.  Tell me something?  Why come on here and post on this site if you seem to know everything and can't take peoples advice.  Im not speaking for the rest but I KNOW FOR SURE I picked the best surgeon and if it was my time to die on that operating table then so be it.  But atleast I would know that I picked the best person to do such a complicated surgery.  Everyone is telling you that the Dr you want to go with isn't well known and maybe you should go with a more experience Dr and you catching a damn attitude.   Do whatever the hell you want to do cause I could give a damn.  Now you can go ahead and add me to the list of haters. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 11:26 am - TX
 I think we are whistling in the wind.  I guess it is time to walk away and let her go.  

I thought your initial response was very kind but what do I know? 
Sexyvt123
on 11/6/11 11:34 am
Oh trust me im done.  I usually dont respond to post like this because I know the vets usually step in and could be ruff sometimes.  I figure I would send her a friendly response and give her some support but she has problems.  I just can't be bothered. 

Ms. Cal Culator
on 11/6/11 12:33 pm - Tuvalu
On November 6, 2011 at 7:34 PM Pacific Time, Sexyvt123 wrote:
Oh trust me im done.  I usually dont respond to post like this because I know the vets usually step in and could be ruff sometimes.  I figure I would send her a friendly response and give her some support but she has problems.  I just can't be bothered. 

WhatEVER do you mean?
Sexyvt123
on 11/6/11 12:39 pm
I mean exactly what I wrote. 

Ms. Cal Culator
on 11/6/11 1:03 pm - Tuvalu
On November 6, 2011 at 8:39 PM Pacific Time, Sexyvt123 wrote:
I mean exactly what I wrote. 

But we are ALL gentle little flowers!
Sexyvt123
on 11/6/11 1:06 pm
Oh I agree but I do know some vets that would tear her a new ass hole as gentle as a little flower. lol lol.  I should have sat back with a bowl of popcorn and watch the show instead of opening my mouth. 

Ms. Cal Culator
on 11/6/11 1:08 pm - Tuvalu

No, no...you were trying to protect someone who was obviously...well...obviously going to need protection.
Sexyvt123
on 11/6/11 1:14 pm
Yea i guess your right.