Tomorrows the day!

momx4
on 11/6/11 1:39 am - TX
Got to WA on Wednesday nite, had pre-op testing on Thursday.  It took 5 needle sticks and I passed flat out to get 9 vials of blood, then I was nauseated the rest of the day....but I survived and have seen some great sites.  Mt. Rainer is as beautiful as the pictures, I got to meet Vitalady and got all my vites ordered.  Saw the pacific ocean for the first time too!   I met Tina (1blessed4life) and another Dr. Martin DS patient.....she looks great and got to see me pass out!!!

Anyway.....last day for any fun cept I don't feel like doing much cuz my head is killing me and I am hungry.....guess I better go get another protein drink....dang liquid diet!  Want to try to see Seattle today and the market and maybe take a ferry ride....but again....liquid in is liquid out and I am kind of afraid to be away from the bathroom!!

thanks for the well wishes and for all the advice here so far!!  Keep it coming!  I'm scared to death still of dying, and leaving my 4 babies back in Texas with no mother........but I know I am in good hands and the odds are with me!  So this feeling is just normal I guess!!
Kristi                
determineddanni
on 11/6/11 2:11 am
Don't tire yourself out to much before surgery. Soon you will be on the Dark Side!
(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 2:12 am
I am wishing you an uneventful surgery and a boring recovery!!!

Renee2007
on 11/6/11 2:15 am - Central, FL
 Best of luck to you!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

MajorMom
on 11/6/11 2:23 am - VA
Swinging lizards for you, Kristi. I'm glad you got so much done already. Hang tough and good luck!

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

teachmid
on 11/6/11 2:35 am - OKC, OK
Best wishes for your big day tomorrow. We're holding a place for you on the dark side.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Its a Secret
on 11/6/11 2:45 am
Best of wishes that you have the most normal post op there is...I have 10 more days and I'll be joining you..

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 2:50 am
Best wishes!
J G.
on 11/6/11 3:35 am
Kristi, one day - YAAAAY!  And yes that feeling is perfectly normal.  We all were scared.  Just try to keep your mind occupied.  Movies, books, whatever.  While your laying in the pre-op room, it really helps to think of us here on the board.  Know that will be rooting for you!   hugs, Jenny
1Blessed4life
on 11/6/11 5:39 am
So excited for you! It's been wonderful to meet you & your husband & I will be there tomorrow! Enjoy your day in Seattle & get some rest, stay hydrated girly. Hugs* ps.. Dr. Martin know's his stuff - he did both my surgeries & my husbands hernia repair also! One day closer to a healthier life

View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image 
 HW: 260 / SW: 254 / CW: 140 on 01/15/13 Orig GW: 150             ~Jeremiah 29:11