Last 20 lbs to goal!!!

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/5/11 3:32 pm
Home stretch!
1 week short of 11 months, and 20 lbs to go!

Woo hoo! Just knowing the last 20 are within reach is a sublime feeling. Most of my life a normal weight seemed like a pipe dream, or water slipping through my fingers...

For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

provolisa
on 11/5/11 5:19 pm - Provo, UT
CONGRATULATIONS! Even being within 20 lbs of goal is a maaaahvelous achievement! I love reading posts like yours!

Lisa
               Recovering from the Duodenal Switch~
                HW - 495 / CW - 382 / GW - 175    Joanne B. is my Angel 

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/6/11 10:18 am
Thanks! You're scheduled to be switched soon, right? Pretty soon you'll be on the dark side, melting away
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Emily F.
on 11/5/11 11:13 pm
It took me forever to lose those last 20 lbs but I think they made the most difference.
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/6/11 10:22 am
From what I've read it seems those last 20lbs are the most stubborn, so I'm expecting a long fight with those last few pounds. I'm almost looking "normal" (loose skin aside) with the exception of a little pudge in my mid-section above the belly button- it tends to look worse if I wear high-waisted jeans. I'd be happy to get rid of that little ponch, and I'm wondering if the last 20lbs are sitting right there.

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/11 1:35 am
Congratulations and don't be surprised if it doesn't stop there!  Enjoy the ride!
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/6/11 10:25 am
Thankies!

My in-laws are worried that I may be loosing too much weight, but I'm happy to ride the DS as far as it will take me. If I loose the last 20, that would be awesome. If I loose more then that I guess it would be icing on the cake. 

determineddanni
on 11/6/11 1:23 am
you are so close!! GRATS
Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 11/6/11 10:39 am
Thanks! I'm still in shock at how well the DS works, there was always that looming fear that it would fail or stop too short for comfort--  but so far so good! There are a lot of SMO family members I know of who may be looking into surgery soon, I hope I can convince them to join the dark side.

scoob
on 11/6/11 1:28 am - Somerset, KY
WOW, that is so awesome! Congrats!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"