6 month labs

clpeltz
on 11/2/11 12:07 pm
Hello everyone!  I had my 6 month labs drawn last week.  I finally have everything in.  I would appreciate it is anyone can take a look.  Here is the link to my google doc:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkW45jNTr72mdHFleV8yVHpPZGdCTlZpVl9WajdQVGc

My K is falling, so any insight on that would be great.  When you go to the doc, my labs are on one sheet and my vites and schedule are on the other.  Thanks!

RNY to DS Revision 4/29/2011
Dr. Henry Buchwald

"Think twice.....Cut ONCE"

MajorMom
on 11/2/11 7:18 pm - VA
I think you could increase your K1 to 2 Vitalady capsules a day. You zinc came up nicely, I'd decrease to 2 a day now.
You might try take a couple of the vitamin A capsules in the middle of the night if you usually wake, otherwise keep doing the 4 a day.
Your liver enzymes, AST & ALT, are very nice and your protein and albumin are awesome.
Count yourself lucky with your iron markers, iron serum and ferritin--you don't supplement any iron? Are you getting infusions? Copper is high but I don't see any supplementation on that either. Interesting but talk with your doc on that.
B6 could be cut back some. I only take 1 - B-complex a week and supplement B1 like you do daily.

I think that's all I got. Keep up the good work!

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny