Long, boring, OT. (Deal with it, I'm on pain meds until Friday.)

Ms. Cal Culator
on 11/3/11 1:46 am - Tuvalu

I'm being careful to do all of this in a very *****y way.  lol
pycca
on 11/2/11 11:41 pm - Haslet, TX
I wish you relief!  hugs,  it is a shame you can't stretch out more in those things !!! LOL

Maybe going over and enlightening her on all the photos will take your  mind off the discomfort ....
Imissthe80s
on 11/3/11 12:26 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Aww, poor Sue Sue.  Sorry you are in pain, but what a neat story.

Ms. Cal Culator
on 11/3/11 3:45 am - Tuvalu

Thanks, all.

Goal here was not "Look how nice I am."

Rather...how cool that I could find this geographically distant family member and get in touch through her.  That woman...a cousin to my deceased friend...was with us at Disneyland the week it opened and there was some additional drama.  I mentioned Disneyland and made a reference to the drama and she knew right away that the email was legit! 

It may turn out to be cooler for me in finding the daughter...but I hope I have SOME info that tells her more about her mom.

k9ophile
on 11/3/11 3:54 am
Goal here was not "Look how nice I am."

Don't worry.  Those *****ally know your curmudgeonly soul will still give you your propers.  It would be a damned shame to lose your well earned reputation as a hard-assed tough old broad.  Yet I don't see that happening anytime soon despite this seemingly nice thing you did.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Ms. Cal Culator
on 11/3/11 5:52 am - Tuvalu

Does it help that we (my friend's daughter and I) talked trash about the friend's druggy/boozy brother and his currently incarcerated (again) drugg/boozy son?

scoob
on 11/3/11 4:02 am - Somerset, KY
How awesome! See, Sue's not mean ALL the time, just when you need  a kick in the ass! Sounds like a really neat thing to do. Have fun looking through those old photos!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

butercup
on 11/3/11 4:34 pm - Kennewick, WA
Best thing I've read on the boards in a while. Thanks for sharing you loveable curmudgeon.