I'm back and going under the knife . . .

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/11 5:53 am - Bayonne, NJ
Feel better soon! This is a tough one.
(deactivated member)
on 11/2/11 10:30 am
prettypixels
on 11/2/11 1:23 pm
Best wishes for a smooth surgery and quick recovery!
beemerbeeper
on 11/2/11 4:09 pm - AL
Yeah um I think I probably mentioned back at the beginning that surgery is the usual outcome.  I'm sorry you suffered so long and I hope the surgery works out.

~Becky

annaleigh1979
on 11/3/11 11:43 am
I'm glad you may finally be getting some relief. Best of luck with your surgery. And not to make light of your situation, but "stick a knife up my shim-sham" is going to be my new catchphrase. :P

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/11 12:05 pm
 Oh man, no fun! My husband had to have surgery for a fissure three or four years ago, it ended his problem. More than likely it'll turn out fine for you too.

I can understand "stomach" issues. I was recently having a lot of problems with my bowels basically not moving at all. Turns out it was because I was having a lot of dental procedures and was on pain meds a lot. Brought my bowels to a screeching halt!

Isn't it awful how our bowels have the ability to rule our lives?

Lynda
DivaJojo
on 11/4/11 6:39 am - Atlanta, GA
Ain't that the truth.  I've noticed mine have been more sluggish since all this started, I don't know if it's from the repeated use of stool softeners (just finished switching 100% to  Miralax week before last.  I have found that taking a little bit of Milk of Magnesia before bed helps, I'm assuming because it has a lubrican't in addition to the other ingredients, but I hope this is only temporary and is resolved once the area heals sufficiently.

Diva Jojo:   SW:  440lbs -- CW:  274lbs  --  GW:  240lbs