***Tuesday Bites, Vites & Exercites***

Renfairewench
on 11/2/11 2:33 am
To be honest I think he moved out because he got tired of me harping on him to get a (full time)job. We were charging hom $50 a week in room and board and he didn't like that either. He felt like we were raping him. I told him that in 1978 when I was 18 and making $120 a week (full-time), that my parents charged me $50 a week in room and board so how was I raping him?  Anyway, we were not spending the money. I was putting it aside so that when he did move out on his own that I would take the money and give it back to him so that he could pay for the rental deposit or buy new furniture or things that he needed.  He moved out so badly, just coming home and moving his **** out without so much as a word that it really made me so mad. It hurt his dad something fierce. It wasn't that we didn't want him to go, but the way he did it was really ****ty.  Well, I was so mad at him that I kept the money.  Ironically though, he has to pay his girlfriends parents rent of like $500 a month ... and I was raping him.   Whatever.

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

sweetdew
on 11/1/11 2:35 pm - CA
Gina!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!

Ok, I got off of work, went to get my nails done at my regular place that I always park in the same parking. Came out feeling all good and relaxed to only NOT FIND MY CAR!!!!!!!! UGH! Not only was it NOT THERE, it got towed to EGYPT! Ok not EGYPT but on the OTHER SIDE OF TOWN. And to FURTHER upset me, it will cost $307.00 freaking $$$$$ to get it out!!!!! OUCH! I was so pissed! I was ready to shoot someone..... Long story short, my fault, they started a NEW parking policy of only one hour parking and I ignored the sign hoping it would not happen. WRONG!

Soooooooooo It's 9-:30 at night, I am exhausted and now waiting for my husband to get home so he can take me to get my lovey car! OMG! So with that said. I DID NOT OVER EAT, I did NOT EAT CARBS or SUGAR though I wanted to and I am going to make it through the night without doing it!

B-2 protein coffees 70g
S-Half apple with cheese 14g
L-salad with Italian meats on it 15g
S-none
D-left over rib eye steak from last night and  a half of an avocado 15g
S-maybe some cheese after getting home from picking up my car

Liquids in
Vite's almost done
exercise in my brain
Sweetdew
2005-Revision from Lap-band to RNY, 12/2010 Revision from RNY to DS
HW-305  DS,SW-262  CW-slowly going down  GW-140/160

MajorMom
on 11/1/11 7:48 pm - VA
Thanks, Sireen!  She's a little sweetheart.

Ugh, what a PITA evening for you. I'm so sorry.

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

teachmid
on 11/1/11 9:15 pm - OKC, OK
The other side of town IS like Egypt!!! LOL. Sorry about your towing experience,
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

teachmid
on 11/1/11 9:24 pm - OKC, OK
Congratulations, Gina, to you and your family. I saw her picture on facebook. She's beautiful!
How was support group? You had a really busy day.

Maddie, I considered starting the thread yesterday...but didn't.

B: bacon, double protein shake
S: double protein shake (on drive to work)
L: 1/4 c black bean soup with bacon, Swiss cheese, salami
S: almonds
D: Brok's pizza
S: decaf double protein shake

Vites: done. Fluids: done.
Exercites: lots of walking.

Tonight is the first basketball game of the season....and my last pre-op goal.....to be able to climb the stairs in the gym. The last couple of years my DH practically had to haul me up one step at a time. Got my fingers crossed......
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Fran-I Am
on 11/1/11 10:08 pm
Hi Gina and everyone. I have been so busy! Still can not choke down a shake but have been able to increase my proteins via meat and cheese etc.

3 weeks post op

B-egg and one slice of bacon
S- Slim Jim beef stick
L- roast beef roll up with baby swiss cheese
S- another roast beef roll up with baby swiss cheese.
S- slice of cheese
D- sloppy joe meat with cheese melted over it

Fluids in and Vites also. Walking for exercise.

SW 1012/11 265#  CW 10/10 142#
scoob
on 11/1/11 11:50 pm - Somerset, KY
Congrats on the new grandbaby!!

Sorry I've been MIA. I've had some personl issues to deal with.

I am such a snacky person. I see what you guys eat and even though I KNOW I eat this stuff but very little at a time, it still seems like I'm eating soooo much. But most of this stuff is like a few bites or a handful. But it counts so I list it.

BTW I HATE Halloween!!

B-Scrambled eggs with peppers and onions, ww toast
L-King buffet-catfish fillet, part of a chicken drumbette, probably 1/4 cup egg drop soup, 3 coconut shrimp.
S-Peanuts
S-Carbmaster strawberry yogurt
S-Sting cheese
S-3 bite size candy bars(errrr, halloween)
S-Carb Smart icecream(candy bars got me started on wanting sweets)
S-Pork Cracklings
S-Beef stick
D-Cheese burger, 5 fries(took 2 hours to eat this)
S-peanutbutter
S-Carbsmart Icecream( I know, but this is so much better then eating the halloween candy)
S-Popcorn smothered in butter

I snacked ALLLLLLLL day long. At least MOST were good choices.

More then got in all my fluids
All Vites in
I was all over the place today so I got my exercise in,lol!
Have a great day all!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

yorkieGal
on 11/2/11 2:59 am - Clermont, FL
HI Guys, not a bad day, got TMO and was feelinga bit emotional and cheesed off...still didnt over do the carbs. Once the cramps cease going to get my lazy butt back to the gym!!
I am trying to stay motivated with the job hunt and keep my mood up so I am setting small goals for each day:
Tuesdays Goals:
1) Get in at least one protein shake
2) Do more online job research and online applications
3) Get some ironing done!!

B - 2 eggs scrambled with hc and cheese, coffee with Hc
L - low carb wrap with cheese, turkey and mayo, cup of tea
S - small atkins bar
D - chicken curry small amount rice, Vodka slimline tonic with friends
S - fage yoghurt and a sliced apple

Have a good one guys!!

Yorkie xx

Had a band in 2005 at 280lbs, had band removed and DS done on Jan 22nd 08 at 220lbs in Spain, now 135lbs and a size 4!! Happy as a Clam!!Dontcha love the DS? It's the best tool around!!