XP This is actually a w0w.

Jennifer D.
on 10/31/11 10:51 am
but it will probably sound more like a complaint because that's my natural method of communication.
I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror tonight after Aqua Zumba and I am just a mess. My shirts are huge and falling off my shoulders. My pants fall below my waist and I am stepping on my pant legs. I used to wear a size 28W bathing suit but I bought a new one right before surgery, a 24W; I am falling out of it already!!! w0w, it's so exciting (and for some reason a little scary) that this is happening!!!
                                      Jennifer
          Thank you Cheri and Holly!
       Think twice, cut once! I've had 3 surgeries now, RNY, VSG and DS .
                                Ask me about the DS or visit dsfacts.com
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
2011 - Full DS-August 24th
                HW 311   SW 306  CW 235  GW 150
newyorkbitch
on 10/31/11 10:56 am
Oh I remember that feeling when the weight was flying off.  Some mornings I would stand in my closet and be sort of frozen, not knowing what to do or what body I was dressing.
Jennifer D.
on 10/31/11 11:13 am, edited 10/30/11 11:14 pm
I am glad you said that because I am having trouble figuring out why there's some hesitancy along with the excitement.
                                      Jennifer
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
LovableLynn
on 10/31/11 3:23 pm - Qatar
I know exactly how you are feeling. I was so happy to buy a few pieces of new clothing not long ago but the excitement didn't last long as they are already getting too big. Most days I feel like a frumpy mess because nothing fits right... but at the same time, it's a good thing.

HW 175 KG (385 lbs) - then banded in 2008 - DS journey HW 146 KG (322 lbs)

CW 81 KG (179 lbs) - GW 79.5 KG (175 lbs)

Jennifer D.
on 11/1/11 12:02 am
Hi Lynn
I am not losing that fast so an investment in clothes might be a good thing. I used to hang everything so it didn't shrink but now but it in the dryer to get it as small as possible. I don't look professional for work. I thought I could make it through winter with these clothes.
                                      Jennifer
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
Larissa P.
on 10/31/11 8:14 pm - Denton, TX
It's great it's an excuse to shop!

It sucks when you don't have the money to do so!

Thrift stores are your friend. Not that I've used them, mind (never have time). I buy cheap clothes at walmart to tide me over. Don't buy too much at one size, you'll wear it for a week and go DAMMIT...
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
Jennifer D.
on 11/1/11 12:05 am
You are so right Larissa. I am working less this year than last so main priority is vitamins but will have to go to thrift store if necessary. I have kept some clothes from my travels upward in weight (prolly back in style now) but there's this weird attachment with my fav clothes and a disbelief regarding my weight loss.
                                      Jennifer
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
galla1
on 11/1/11 12:20 am
I have been having some same issues.. I went to buy a pair of jeans and I automatically went to the plus size and tried a 20 on... I ended up in the regular size cloths leaving with a size 15!!! I seriously had to check the tag on my new jeans 3 times..the lady checking me out asked if there was a problem with the jeans..My response was,"no I was just making sure these weren't miss marked"..our minds sure can play tricks.. keep up the good work!!
Jennifer D.
on 11/1/11 12:25 am
That's awesome!! I am worried I will try on just a size lower and it will be too small. I guess it's time to face my fears. Congrats on your size 15!!!
                                      Jennifer
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG