OT: FInding love post DS

lauralisi
on 10/29/11 9:13 pm - Dona Ana, NM
I'm so happy for you.  Many, if not most of us, want that special someone with whom to share our life.   
teachmid
on 10/29/11 10:17 pm - OKC, OK
I'm so happy for you, Becky. You deserve someone special who's tall.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

KarenFlorida
on 10/29/11 11:07 pm - Orlando, FL
Congrats, Becky!

Karen
Join me! weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

scoob
on 10/29/11 11:10 pm - Somerset, KY
So happy for you, Becky!!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

litebrite
on 10/29/11 11:32 pm - Telford, PA
I haven't been here so long but you are always so helpful!  It sounds like you went through a lot.  So glad you found a nice guy.  Best wishes, keep us updated!!!!!
DS on 8/15/11

Renee2007
on 10/30/11 1:19 am - Central, FL
 I'm glad you've met someone special! Enjoy yourself!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Twyla S.
on 10/30/11 1:42 am - Chattanooga, TN
 Have fun...sooo happy that you've found a companion that you can relate to!  If I was back in the dating game I'd have a ball...well, I'm going to anyway, cuz that's just how I roll *snort*, but just enjoy the dickens out of yourself.  After all this work, you deserve to have a little "me" time!

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein
Blank Out
on 10/30/11 1:48 am
 Very happy for you!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

CharleeG
on 10/30/11 4:20 am - Jonesboro, AR
Becky, I am thrilled to death for you!! The dating scene is potentially miserable at any age, but at *ahem* our age, if I had to be single, I think I'd be much happier to just hang with a select few friends, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. Of course, there's that pesky human need for affection and (dare I say it?) L-O-V-E.

I was single for 10 years before John & I got married in 1999. We met online in 1997, f2f in 98. It was a chat room on a browser thingy called Virtual Places, the Reading Room. Us book & poetry junkies would hang out and discuss/critique pop fic, classics, and our own scribbles. He and I got to talking and wound up being online at the same time a lot. Chatting led to phone calls, then a visit, which took a bit of planning. He's from New Zealand. Leave it to me to fall for a guy on the other side of the planet. He stayed with me for 3 months and we were badly smitten by the time he left, which he very nearly didn't do. Long story short (too late), he came back and we've been married 12 years. There have been a few rough spots, as in any relationship, but we've weathered them well and are quite happy and comfortable with each other, not to mention still smitten.

MollyBH
on 10/30/11 5:35 am - Appomattox, VA
I am so happy for you and Hank.  I am sure he knows he has found a very special person in you.

Molly

HW 255  SW 247  CW 155  GW 150