*Plz Read this* I need a Dr who does Rny to DS revision in NY for Medicaid/Healthfirst ?...

Elizabeth N.
on 11/14/11 1:01 am - Burlington County, NJ
Yup.

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/11 7:59 pm
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 12:35 am - Bayonne, NJ
They deleted my lolcat? LMAO!
zuzupetals2u2
on 11/14/11 12:37 am - Sedona, AZ
I am glad the moderators recognized your replies were profane and nasty and must have deleted them. You need to grow up before taking on this surgery as you can't deal with people or reality!

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

"Just Elizabeth "
on 11/14/11 12:41 am - Houston, TX
Unfortunately she started with the nasty replies right out of the gate. And I saw the first response to her. It was nicely put. After that she just got worse. I have to think that she was just a troll trying to start something.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

BeSwitched
on 11/14/11 1:07 am, edited 1/23/12 2:25 am

NoMore B.
on 11/14/11 1:29 am
Aw, my whole post is gone.  I kind of like that she nicknamed me "idiot girl"
"Just Elizabeth "
on 11/14/11 1:41 am - Houston, TX
Really? Was that the best insult she could come up with? Well bless her heart.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/11 2:55 am
Damn.  They also deleted my suggestion for therapy and anger management.

I thought I was providing a much needed suggestion.

Sheesh.
Chad M.
on 11/14/11 2:56 am - Indianapolis, IN
Well, don't feel bad. They also deleted my post where I called her a !@$! @#%!#%!#%! and told her to shove a !$!((# up her !@$!%. Apparently it's nicey-nice day around here.