Who's attending Dr Greenbaum's Holiday Party this year ?

leslieanne729
on 10/28/11 2:09 am
Dr Greenbaum annual Holiday Party is on Dec. 17th @ Touch of Class from 7pm - 11pm.
Dr Greenbaum has been having this party of his patient for many years. It's free for his patients and $35.00 for guests. It's a great night out eating, drinking, dancing, and seeing & meeting other patients. I've been going the last few years and always have a blast. Hope to see you there,

Leslie
RNY 2002 (regained everything)   Revised to DS 2007
5'8"  SW 246 - GW 150 - LW 143 - CW-148
Follow Your Dreams.... & Hold On To Them !!  

Angel to Karen W
Angel to MIssy
Renfairewench
on 10/28/11 2:50 am
Hi Leslie.
I have RSVP'd to go. Could you tell me what the dress is like? 

My husband only has jeans, but I could put him in a nice shirt and jacket.  Me? I have nothing to wear. :(  SHOPPING TRIP!

Also, I'd like to meet you and others. Could we sit at the same table perhaps?

Maddie

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

pauliegirl69
on 10/28/11 4:05 am - NJ
Hi Leslie,

Fran and I are going this year...I have to RSVP....Save us a seat....Hopefully I'll see you before then!
mhiggins
on 10/28/11 6:00 am
I may go!!! Id love to see you!!! I actually saw Dr.G yesterday at Virtua hospital, I said HEEEEEY told him about my DS sucess! He seemed happy to see me!
Leslie is my Angel*
[[ m i s s y ]]

Renfairewench
on 10/28/11 9:00 am
Here is the information for Dr. Greenbaum's and Dr. Wasser's holiday party.  If you have ever had WLS surgery with either Dr. G or Dr. W then you qualify to attend the party.  I will be there with my husband Todd.

Calendar pictures will be taken at the Holiday Party on December 17 at A Touch of Class in Delran. The party begins at 7:00 p.m. If you are interested in being on the 2012 calendar and are a year or more out from surgery, please contact me via e-mail (TStanley-Riley@virtua.org) or phone (609-877-1737).

Holiday Party - December 17, A Touch of Class in Delran (near Red Lobster) on Rt. 130 South, 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. SJ Bariatric members are free, guests are $35.00. Please let me know if you will be attending. I need a tentative head count by the end of November.

Harvest Celebration - There will be a small harvest celebration at the November 7 meeting after the 6:00 portion of the meeting. The November meeting is at Virtua Memorial on 175 Madison Avenue in Mt. Holly. If you are interested in bringing a dish, please let me know so there will not be duplicates.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Nov 7. Thank you.

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

leslieanne729
on 10/28/11 3:38 pm
You can wear anything nice. I've seen people wear everything. some were very fancy (long gowns) only a few.most were in party cloths. I plan on getting dressed up because I don't get out much. I've always gone without my husband.We can ask Tina to put us all at the same table. Last year I was at the singles table and had a blast. I'm looking into booking a hotel room this year, I'm from north jersey and want to be able to drink & let my hair down. 
                     O.K. Let's get this party started                             

RNY 2002 (regained everything)   Revised to DS 2007
5'8"  SW 246 - GW 150 - LW 143 - CW-148
Follow Your Dreams.... & Hold On To Them !!  

Angel to Karen W
Angel to MIssy
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/11 11:08 pm - ewing, NJ
 I am attending!!!!!!! Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!