Trying to keep it going. Prayers please

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/11 8:07 pm
My beloved Uncle passed on Saturday. He was not doing well and was only 66yrs old. Every now and then I have to remind myself that he's gone. My eating is way off. I know I'm not getting enough protein, BUT I am taking my vitamins and meds.

I just am having a bad time.
Twyla S.
on 10/27/11 10:08 pm - Chattanooga, TN
 Bless your heart hon...that has to be really hard for you.  I can't eat when I'm stressed either...makes me sick, and I'm a preop, so I can't imagine how you're feeling.  I have an uncle that is in bad shape too, and it would kill me for something to happen to him.  You are in my thoughts and prayers....

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/11 11:01 pm
You are in my thoughts and prayers also.

At least drink your protein shakes until you can eat.  Treat it like medicine.

Hugs,
Michele
Phyllis M.
on 10/27/11 11:55 pm - Irving, TX
Oh Precious !! ((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))) 

but please do take care of yourself !!   You are important too.......YOU need to be there for your family     I know the loss of someone dear really hurts............but just know that he is in a happy place and one day - you will be there...

Try to find a local grief support in your area............talk to family members about him....remember the good times.........laugh.........cry together.........it will get easier...............but

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF !!!   
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

larra
on 10/28/11 12:52 am - bay area, CA
I'm very sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself during this difficult time.

Larra
BeSwitched
on 10/28/11 12:59 am, edited 1/23/12 2:31 am

divakay2
on 10/28/11 1:43 am
Sorry for your loss...............................................Kenya
teachmid
on 10/28/11 3:17 am - OKC, OK
I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself, though.....fluids and protein shakes.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

mylittleblackdress
on 10/29/11 1:49 am - FL
My prayers are with you!  I'm so sorry for your loss!
Hugs,
Lisa
scoob
on 10/29/11 1:53 am - Somerset, KY
So sorry sweetie! You are in my thoughts! Big ol HUGS

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"