7 Weeks post-op...sorry for the delay

Twyla S.
on 10/27/11 4:31 am - Chattanooga, TN
 Thanks.....I think my mom was under ether when she came up with it...LOL  I'm EXACTLY like that.  I cannot stand to be nauseas, trapped gas.....uggggghh.  It's one of the things I'm dreading about surgery.  I have to keep myself looking at the big pic...LOL  When I was prego with my oldest son, I gagged every time I used the toothPASTE.  Yucccccck...had to go to gel, and the smell still bothers me sometimes.

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein
orangecrushed
on 10/27/11 3:37 am - Triad, NC
Glad to hear that things are getting better for you!  Which protein did you finally settle on?  I'm trying to get some packets together from Vitalady, and I have a lil list to make sure I get samples of some of the popular ones!  It's kind of tough to prepare when you know tastes are gonna change.

Glad you are back to posting, and look forward to hearing more about your successes!

Nic
Nurse N.
on 10/27/11 4:08 am
Nic,

Congrats on your date! I've found nectar cappucino, it mixes well and I mix it with some decaf coffee and milk, for the ultimate iced coffee! I also will mix in the sugar free flavoring syrup, so far caramel is my fav. Yea I would definitely try the different sample packages, but don't get caught up on the flavors so early out, because even now I've noticed that certain things I tried early out is different now. Definitely a life-long learning experience. Thank God I love learning!!!!

Thanks,

Nika
prettypixels
on 10/28/11 2:14 am
Honestly I did not think my tastes would change THIS much after surgery. Holy cow, things that tasted fine to me a few days ago taste horrrrrible now. So weird! We will get through this! Congrats on 45 lbs already, that is amazing!