UPDATE

BrenBat
on 10/23/11 4:21 am - Terre Haute, IN
I am now currently 6 years into the new life after WLS. I have reached goal and have went from a size 38 to 16 and a size 6X shirt to medium-large. I am still losing slowly and will continue to do so until I am into a size 12. LOVE the surgery and has given me new meaning to life.
MajorMom
on 10/23/11 4:25 am - VA
Congratulations! Rock on!

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

BrenBat
on 10/23/11 4:36 am - Terre Haute, IN
I have added some new photos please take a look.
MajorMom
on 10/23/11 4:51 am - VA
Very nice! You look great and I love the blond hair. Very flattering.

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Twyla S.
on 10/23/11 6:31 am - Chattanooga, TN
 You look wonderful....can't wait til it's my turn!  I gotta agree...love the blond on you, looks nice!

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/11 8:00 am
What vitamin dosages do you take daily?  Please give dosages and so forth I am also 6 years out.  Please share, please!!
BrenBat
on 10/23/11 5:47 pm - Terre Haute, IN
I take Vit B12 two in the AM, Vit E 2 in the AM and every now and then when my iron gets low (have been diagnosed with anemia) a iron pill a day for 7 days. Other than that I get all the others from eating. I am a CNA and do not have the time to stop and take a bite here and there so I eat a really good meal at lunch and then when i get off I eat PB, grapes, ect ect. I was at a stand still for 3 years and have lost 20 since working and feel great. One thing I keep with me is what my doctor said "Only you know your body, when you feel it start taking it". I have kept that with me since I was diagnosed with anemia and UC. Have not had an attack of UC- Ulceritis colitis in 2 years.
Janet P.
on 10/24/11 12:47 am
On October 24, 2011 at 12:47 AM Pacific Time, BrenBat wrote:
I take Vit B12 two in the AM, Vit E 2 in the AM and every now and then when my iron gets low (have been diagnosed with anemia) a iron pill a day for 7 days. Other than that I get all the others from eating. I am a CNA and do not have the time to stop and take a bite here and there so I eat a really good meal at lunch and then when i get off I eat PB, grapes, ect ect. I was at a stand still for 3 years and have lost 20 since working and feel great. One thing I keep with me is what my doctor said "Only you know your body, when you feel it start taking it". I have kept that with me since I was diagnosed with anemia and UC. Have not had an attack of UC- Ulceritis colitis in 2 years.
Really? You only take B12, E & iron on occasion. How abou****er? How are you labs? What about D, K, A, calcium? How are your protein levels? PTH?

You said in your original post you got everything else from eating, but here you mention you have a "good meal at lunch" and then some PB, grapes, etc.  Not sure I get any of this.

Janet in Leesburg
DS 2/25/03
Hazem Elariny

Butterflykisses455
on 10/23/11 8:23 am - Zeeland, MI
VSG on 04/16/14
Lookin goooood!!  I'm just starting my journey so I'm pretty nervous....thanks for sharing pic's I love to go through them and see the change.... I can't wait!!!

~Molly~

kkharriss
on 10/23/11 8:37 am - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 01/11/12
You look amazing!!  I bet more than looking amazing, you are feeling amazing.  I can hardly wait.  I am ready to get this party started!!

Kelley