Where's Kirmy????

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/11 6:10 pm
Hey woman, where you be???

I see Mr P on Nov 18th and fingers crossed I will be on the year long wait list! I'm so ready to be DSed!

Anyways, thinking of you and tried to stalk you, but your last post was on Oct 9th and just wondered where you disappeared to?
zuzupetals2u2
on 10/20/11 6:25 pm - Sedona, AZ
I am certain I saw her posting here yesterday!

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/11 6:26 pm
I must have terrible stalking skills, LOL! Thanks for that :)
kirmy
on 10/21/11 4:05 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
You're a rubbish stalker!

Good news girrrrl.  I see Mr P on the 27th of this month so I'll whine on your behalf that it is taking tooo muther******g long for you to get the second part of the switch.  I'll get in touch when I'm in London and we can shoot the **** as they say.

MWAH!   Happy for you chicklet.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/11 5:20 am
Thanks! Anyone willing to put in a good word for me is really appreciated! I can't believe Im going to be at least 2.5 years out from my sleeve before I get the ds. At that rate is it still worth it? grrrr. I want it NOW! lol. Normally people get the second half between 6mo-and 18mo, thats not even close to when I will get mine! So please please please mention my name lots and lots and lots, lol.  I keep being seen by some idiot called mr jain of vain or something and he just says "yup, good weight loss, I'll see you later"  I tried explaining that I havent lost sod all since March.  I feel like they are just trying to get rid of me. :(