4 weeks out with some pics. Oh, you know you wanna look

pktwatch
on 10/22/11 1:31 pm
On October 22, 2011 at 5:59 PM Pacific Time, butercup wrote:
Thank you. :)  I have a feeling that I'll have a huge dump of weight and then it will trickle.  You're doing great.  I've need to learn from you on how to get that much protein in.
I am using GNC Pro Performance in Chocolate and Carmel Chocolate. I am still doing the sippy cup thing so I like to mix a scoop of each with water (was drinking soy milk but gave up on it). I stir it with a fork, it goes much better that trying to stir it with a spoon. After it's mixed I drop a ice cube or two in the cup and shake. I think that the two flavors mixed together taste wonderful. I will drink 2 cups in the late morning and 2 in the afternoon, that makes 8 scoops of the protein powder =160G of protein. I think that the key is finding a flavor that you like.

I am writing down everything that I eat or drink but I need to start tracking the values of my food so that i know for sure how much Protein & carbs that I am getting. I

Switched 9/21/2011 By Dr. Inman
HW    368
SW    328
CW    180

GW 180 (or less to get to a normal BMI)

Diane Davis
on 10/21/11 2:00 pm
Wow Heidi, what a big change in only 4 weeks!  I need to take some pictures to see if I can see a difference.  I know I've lost some pounds and inches, and have gone down in pant and shirt sizes, but to look in the mirror, I don't see it!

You looking good sista!!!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
butercup
on 10/22/11 11:01 am - Kennewick, WA
Thanks so much Diane!  I would love to see shots of you, help me stay motivated.  I just bought some 22 today at a thrift store.  I was sure it would be ridiculous to even try them on, but they fit!  Also I bought some XXL shirts from Old Navy at the thrift store too, blew my mind.

Put those pictures up girlfriend!  I wanna see um. :)
lk1970
on 10/21/11 10:55 pm
Wow, just an amazing transformation! Congrats to you!!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

butercup
on 10/22/11 11:02 am - Kennewick, WA
Why thanks. :)  I can only hope to look as hot as you do when I'm done.
Northcountrygirl
on 10/22/11 6:51 am
You look wonderful.  I wish you the best and continued success in the future.
Melissa
butercup
on 10/22/11 11:02 am - Kennewick, WA
Thank you very much! :)