I'm not sure where I fit in anymore

Ms. Cal Culator
on 10/18/11 11:57 am - Tuvalu
On October 18, 2011 at 2:42 PM Pacific Time, Renfairewench wrote:
  ROFLMAO...

Ok, IF I ate Krispy Kremes (which I don't because I don't like them at all) what would happen is #3, along with gas, pain and paint peeling flatulence that would cause my husband to cover his face and scream OMG...WTF CRAWLED UP YOUR ASS AND DIED remarks. So I guess that means I have a DS. I belong.  I'm a DSer for sure..... lol. Funny though how we have defined a DS as **** that would clear out a boy's locker room.

Funny though how we have defined a DS as **** that would clear out a boy's locker room.

But only upon consuming a quantity of Krispy Kremes.
Elizabeth N.
on 10/18/11 12:01 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Or an Evil Huckleberry Milkshake, preferably on a hot sunny day at a mile above sea level.

Renfairewench
on 10/18/11 11:55 pm
Oh, I'm not so sure about that. Sometimes my poop is so rank even I have to spray and flush AND open the window mid poop just to keep from passing out!  Even my kitty's refuse to come into the bathroom with me anymore.

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

teachmid
on 10/18/11 9:10 am - OKC, OK
ROFLOL!!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

Elizabeth N.
on 10/18/11 11:59 am - Burlington County, NJ
OH does not have wisdom sweetie. They have $$$$ in their eyeballs. Having a BPD forum is a way to get more hits and therefore more $$$ because BPD is a search term. That's all.

You're fine right here. We're keeping you :-).

no_more_rolls
on 10/18/11 12:23 pm - Jackson, MI
If you eat and poo like a DS'er than you're a DS'er.  I think of you as a DS'er just like the other revision posters.  You just have gone through a bit more than a "basic"  DS'er, due to slight differences in anatomy.  Regardless your experience is valuable and could help others, so imo you can rightfully float around a lot of boards here.

~Roxy
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.  
DONT BE AFRAID TO FAIL......BE AFRAID NOT TO TRY! 
highest weight 313/ surgery 255 / current 185 / goal 135  Height 5'6"

(deactivated member)
on 10/18/11 1:10 pm - San Jose, CA
I'm out of town on business, so just catching up with my boards, and this thread has me ROFLMAO.

This is perfect. If your **** smells like a DSer, then you ARE a DSer. If you want to be, anyway.

But I do like the qualifications Sue proposed as well.

And Maddie, you can stop wondering. Larissa, you too. And anyone else who started off wanting a DS but had surgical issues.

Wait, does a round of Flagyl reclassify us?
J G.
on 10/18/11 4:05 pm
 Oh, no, no no....

Nobody is taking my Maddie away.

-Jenny
lwoznick
on 10/18/11 4:58 pm - Green Bay, WI
Well, Maddie, it's official...we're true DS'ers! Sue, I love your "test," although if I tried eating a box of Krispy Kremes now, I'd be on the toilet for the next week ****ting like a Christmas goose! You crack me up with your DS'er depictions!

Maddie, you really helped me understand the potential risks/complications that could develop with the DS. You were one of the first posters to respond to my initial inquiry when I began asking about a revision to the DS. You certainly belong here and offer valuable advice, along with the other vets. So whether you have a sleeve or not doesn't matter to me! Keep on posting! And again, thanks to all of you DSers who accept and support us even if we are hybrids! We're just becoming lean, green machines!

Lisa

HW 293, SW 282, LW (Post RNY) 202, SW Pre-DS 242, CW 219 GW 140
Julie from Ludington, MI is my Angel!

kirmy
on 10/18/11 8:23 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Maddie you are not the one John West Rejected!   So what that your innards are different you're still up against the same type of issues as the rest of us and your opinion and input matters.  Don't be sad little hybrid. xx

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.