OT: Prayers, Swinging Critters, I'll take whatever you got!!!

Diane Davis
on 10/17/11 7:42 am
Hugs Ruby, haven't had a chance to call you yet, but will in the next couple of days.

Love you girlfriend!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
Blank Out
on 10/17/11 8:24 am
 So heartbreaking!  I am sorry for all of you.  And, you, Ruby!  Losing a 10 year old!  I cannot imagine!  I pray all of you will get peace and strength for this time!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

hopingintx
on 10/17/11 9:14 am

Ruby,

I'll be praying for you and your family and especially little Kaylee.  I'm glad you made this need known and felt like you could come here to "talk".   hugs
Nancy            
Naked_Lizard
on 10/17/11 9:49 am - West Haven, UT

Many ((Hugs)) We dont always understand why this happens and brain bleeds are NOT good. My husband and I had to make that call on our Daughter taht was born at 23 wks, a micro preimee, a choise I live with ever day. As of 2 years ago, I had buried 4 of my children. I have one living and she was born at 32 wks.

When we made that call for our daughter Lynli, we want the best quality of life for her and we knew that she wouldnt have that. We held her and loved her while she was here. Her older brother and sister where born 50 weeks before that and only lived minutes. Its hard, losing a child changes the very core of who you are, makes and/or breaks you. many ((hugs)) that the right thing happens.

Toni
HW/298 ~ SW/285 ~ CW/161~ GW/140
OnederLand & Century Club - 11/29/2010

Lori F.
on 10/17/11 10:07 am - Chula Vista, CA
Hi Ruby- We're here for you. I'm praying for Kaylee and for your family. My sister gave birth to twins at 24 weeks recently. Kaden lived for about a few hours. My sister says she treasures that time with her son. My own parents (the grandparents) got to hold him too and they say it was the best thing ever. They really bonded in that short time. But your cousin needs to do what's best for him and his family. Just be there for them.
Pre-band highest weight: 244
Pre-band surgery weight: 233
Lowest: 199 ( for, like, a day)
CW:
260 (yes, with the band!) 
Current Fill: 5cc in 10cc band
BMI: 49