OT: Prayers, Swinging Critters, I'll take whatever you got!!!

scoob
on 10/17/11 6:39 am - Somerset, KY
Me too. Thanks for this! It so applies! HUGS

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Twyla S.
on 10/17/11 5:26 am - Chattanooga, TN
 Lots of prayers for you and your family....this has got to be a heart rending time for all of you.  God knows what he's doing, even if we don't agree with it.  I cannot imagine the pain.  Blessings and prayers for all of you.

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein
scoob
on 10/17/11 6:44 am - Somerset, KY
Thank you, Twyla. He always has a plan and in times like these we are selfish. We want to keep what we got, even though we are not promised any set amout of time. That's just how it works. When you lose a child you either lose your mind or you get stronger. In my case both. I spent years working through psych issues with docs and hospitals. My family stood strong with me. Will be 11 years on the 26th of this month. It still hurts but now I'm the stronger person. I have started living and loving life again. This isn't going to be easy for them but I pray they get through it together!

Ruby

Its a Secret
on 10/17/11 5:35 am
I pray that God grants your family their greatest good, whatever that may be.  The baby and your family will be in my prayers.  God will do what is in his plan we just need to trust in him.

me

scoob
on 10/17/11 6:45 am - Somerset, KY
That's just it! His will be done. I pray for strength for Kaylee's family! They're gonna need it! Thank you so much!

Ruby

J G.
on 10/17/11 5:58 am
Ruby, you poor kid.  I am soo sorry for you to have to deal with all this pain and I'm glad you came to our board to talk it out.  I will be praying for you and your family and your sweet little Kaylee.

hugs, Jenny
scoob
on 10/17/11 6:47 am - Somerset, KY
Thanks so much, Jenny! You're always so sweet. I would be torn to shreds on FB. This is the only "private" aspect of my life! I love you guys!!

Ruby

BeagleMama
on 10/17/11 7:21 am
Ruby,

I am so sorry! I think this baby girl needs to be held. She needs to hear her mama's heartbeat and her daddy's voice, and be touched by those who love her so much. The Lord will do what is best for Kaylee, but this baby needs to have normal experiences too.

You are being very clear-headed through this crises, your experience tells you that biologically, this baby's body has had to deal with a lot already. That is not offensive at all.

Prayers for all of you, and extra prayers for baby Kaylee. She should know peace.
BeagleMama
Imissthe80s
on 10/17/11 7:23 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
Ruby- This is so very heartbreaking, I can't imagine what that must feel like, to lose a child.  These kinds of situations it seems there are no good answers.  Swinging critters for whatever may come.

Mel_Ga
on 10/17/11 7:37 am
Praying for comfort to all involved!  God has a plan to prosper and not to harm and we don't have all of the answers till we are with him.  He may take this sweet baby to be an angel or he may give her what she needs to fight through this.  Keep us updated!  Do they live near you?