OT: Prayers, Swinging Critters, I'll take whatever you got!!!

scoob
on 10/17/11 4:52 am - Somerset, KY
My cousin and his girlfriend had their baby a month ago. She was only 26 weeks into the pregancy. Kaylee weighed 1lb 12oz. She has been in the NICU fighting for her life since then. She has been kinda holding her own until today. Her blood sugar is over 400. She is having constant seizures. She is having some bleeding from her mouth and nose.

I can't say this to anyone IRL, but pray, swing critters, whatever it is that you do , that Kaylee's suffering ends. Weather that be she gets better and lives a long happy life or that she goes now.

I feel for her parent's and grandparents. I DO NOT want this baby to die but I do want the suffering to end. I know it will be hard for our entire family, I too lost a child, she was 10. That isn't something you just get over. But this baby has had so much bleeding in her brain already. Now all this. Is it wrong to want what I feel is best for Kaylee, even though I know it would kill her parents?

Sorry if this offends anyone. I had nowhere else to go to share these feelings. I would be shunned from my family if I ever said this out loud.

If it's God's will she pulls through, I will be estatic!! But right now the Doctor's are trying to get the parents to take her out and hold her and let her go. I hope they do this before she goes. They've never held her. I am just so sad for her family!!

Thanks for letting me vent. You guys are the best! LOVE AND HUGS!

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

Frankie
on 10/17/11 4:59 am - NY
Ruby, I am so sorry that your family is going through this.  Remember God has a plan, we don't know what it is but He does.  I will pray for you all during this tough time.

Best,
Frankie

scoob
on 10/17/11 6:32 am - Somerset, KY
Thank you so much, Frankie! His plans don't always go along with what we want but it doesn't matter. It is what it is. Just praying that things work out in Kaylee's best intrest!

Ruby

DianaRR
on 10/17/11 5:04 am - CA
I'll pray, too, that God does the right thing for the child and your family.
It must be very hard for all of you.

scoob
on 10/17/11 6:32 am - Somerset, KY
Thank you! It is very hard. I feel for her parent's so! My heart aches!

Ruby

adnerb
on 10/17/11 5:12 am
Ruby,
So sorry about all that your family is going through. You and they have been through so much. I will be praying that everyone knows compfort and healing throughout this and future time to come. Please, know that God does have a purpose and you are part of his plans too. Always feel free to PM me if you need anyone to vent to or pray !
Brenda
scoob
on 10/17/11 6:34 am - Somerset, KY
Thank you so much, Brenda! Life is rough. I have such a huge family it seems like something is always going on with someone. But a baby, child, just too much!!

Ruby

beemerbeeper
on 10/17/11 5:15 am - AL
How sad.  How sad.  I am so sorry for the family.  I hope the parents will listen to the doctors and let her go.  I will think of you and your family today.

~Becky

scoob
on 10/17/11 6:38 am - Somerset, KY
Thanks Becky! I just hope they don't pass up the chance to hold her while she can still hold their finger. Still breathing. As bad as she is and has been for a while I hope they don't wait to long. They'll regret it if they only get to hold her once she's gone. When my sister's baby died she only got to hold her that way. Never got to see her breath. Look in her eyes. She is still dealing with it. Just a bad situation. And they are so young and this is their first. A surprise. They wanted to wait but were so excited when they found out. Now all this. Sorry for rambling! HUGS

Ruby

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/11 5:18 am, edited 10/17/11 5:19 am - MN
DS on 03/13/12
I will keep your family in my thoughts, that is just such a hard thing to go through. I hope her parents are able to make the best decision they can and just hold that poor baby. A good friend once told me that people come into your life for a reason, a season or a life time and I think this applies very well here.