OT: Update on baby Kaylee

scoob
on 10/17/11 9:23 pm - Somerset, KY
So am I Jennifer! It's in God's hands but it doesn't look good for Kaylee. One never knows. Thanks

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/11 12:28 pm
I'm so sorry you are dealing with this pain. Please know, as a Mom of a very tiny preemie who spent time in the NICU, that they often don't want you to hold the baby. It disrupts them, causes their heart rate to change and adds to breathing problems. The decision to remove the wires and tubes is a deeply personal one. Please try not to judge them. They are struggling too.

When my son kept Bradying down and was having trouble breathing, it was never even an option to do anything but provide the best care possible for as long as there is a glimmer of hope.

They are there with her, and doing their best. They baby knows they are there. I know you are suffering as well and I'm praying for you, as I'm praying for God's will to be done for this baby. If that means a supernatural healing, then Hallelujah. If it means that God takes her home, then amen.
Toy T.
on 10/17/11 12:34 pm
DS on 02/22/12
SO very true bc it was a couple of months before they let my friend swaddle (hold baby inside shirt) but whenever he was in incubator and heard his Mom's voice. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. 
scoob
on 10/17/11 9:27 pm - Somerset, KY
I so agree! God's will be done. He will make the ultimate decision. I just needed to vent my opinion and I would never hurt the family and say this out loud. I will support them in their decision. Like I said in an earlier reply she is having it rough. Please read the above reply of all the complications she is currently having. She is suffering so. I just can't stand that part. I can and do see it from both sides.

Ruby

Diane Davis
on 10/17/11 12:36 pm
Ruby,

Just remember that Angels are holding that little darling, that's all the holding she needs at this point.

God's will be done, Amen.

Hugs and love to you my dear friend.
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
scoob
on 10/17/11 9:28 pm - Somerset, KY
You are too sweet Miss Diane! I just love her so much. I hate seeing her suffer so. God's will will be done. Thank you so much!

Hugs and Love to you too sweetie!

Ruby

butercup
on 10/18/11 10:10 am - Kennewick, WA
Oh Ruby, I wish I could hug you and I wish they would hold her too.
scoob
on 10/18/11 11:54 am - Somerset, KY
They are holding her right now. I'll post an update in the morning. I think I'd like a hug right now!! Thank you!

Ruby