OT: My first post DS date...

zuzupetals2u2
on 10/14/11 1:29 pm - Sedona, AZ
there's nothing wrong with being a COUGAR! I get teased about it all the time too now since my boyfriend is 10 years younger. I am not sure if a year less qualifies but it's fun to think of yourself as being able to attract someone younger, be it 1-10 years. MEEEOOOOOW

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Jennifer D.
on 10/14/11 1:49 pm
Hi Becky
I hope you have a great time! I've got the schnauzers in rotation, looking forward to an update.
                                      Jennifer
          Thank you Cheri and Holly!
       Think twice, cut once! I've had 3 surgeries now, RNY, VSG and DS .
                                Ask me about the DS or visit dsfacts.com
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
2011 - Full DS-August 24th
                HW 311   SW 306  CW 235  GW 150
prettypixels
on 10/14/11 2:11 pm
Have fun!!!!
mrst2001
on 10/14/11 4:53 pm - GA
 You are not a cougar! You are going out with someone age and lifestyle appropriate, it seems like!  As someone who has just gone through a long divorce and has entered the dating world again, I just want to say good luck and it is awesome!  It has been fun "trying on" different people, kind of like clothes.  Some fit perfectly but somehow aren't quite right, some don't fit at all and are not worth the time, and some I'm not sure about and need more time.  But all experiences are worth it.  For me, I have had a couple of people from the past come out of the woodwork (one after 20 years of not speaking, one 7), and those are really interesting.  I'm trying to stay in the present and just enjoy.

But I will always favor someone who sails.  (Longtime love of it).   :-)

Have fun!!!!

J
Revision from Lap-Band to DS on 1/9/04
5'3"  and HW/CW/LW/GW
335/305/160/140/155

Mom to two healthy post-DS babies (girl in 2006, boy in 2008)!

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/11 6:09 pm - MN
DS on 03/13/12
Sooo happy for ya Becky, hope you guys have a great time and are able to make a connection :D
Twyla S.
on 10/14/11 10:55 pm - Chattanooga, TN
 Have a WONDERFUL time and just enjoy yourself.  Swinging something or another....not ever sure what ya'll mean by critters.  The only critter I have is a Bull Mastiff, and I just don't see that happening...LOL  Have fun!
adnerb
on 10/15/11 6:11 am
Yeah! So happy for you Becky! Hope you two have a good connection and can enjoy all the social activities together! Will be looking forward to hearing how it goes! Best wishes for you beautiful lady!
Brenda
amccu18007
on 10/15/11 6:15 am - Newark, DE
Swing everything for ya! I hope that you have wonderful conversation
  Amanda
SW 269    CW 135.6  GW 140    

Tammy D.
on 10/15/11 7:37 am
That is so cool... I hope you have a wonderful lunch!

I love the fact you have made plans to be busy later which does 2 things - gives you an excuse to leave, and helps protect you as well.  Sounds like this one is already vetted, but it is good to be safe.

However, do you have a way of reaching your friends at the fair in case you want to come a half hour later?
dtabor5
on 10/15/11 8:37 am
Good going Becky!!!! I hope you have a nice relaxing lunch... it is time to move on and maybe have a little fun at the same time!!! LOL.....

Denise

Denise T.
My Angel is MAJORMOM!!!

MY DS!!!!
I see stupid people everywhere!!!