Low Carb, High Flavor Enchilada Casserole!

meredith_123
on 10/11/11 11:19 am - Waterford, MI
Have you tried the Alpine sugar free hot cider packets?  They are actually really good and cured my craving for cider without all the sugar I love cider, but have a hard time only drinking a small amount.  I found them at Walmart by the hot chocolate. 
  5'5" -- HW 275/SW 246/GW 130/CW 157      
halblingefrau
on 10/12/11 3:15 am - Flagstaff, AZ
No I haven't because I hate hot drinks.  I WILL NOT drink hot tea, and it has to be a very frigid day for me to even bother with hot coffee.  I prefer my cider cold.  I'm paying for yesterday's cider indescretion by many trips to the bathroom today.  Was it worth it?  Yeah, but not something I'd want to do often.

a_new_mii
on 10/11/11 2:47 am - AZ
 "I love mexican food.  I LOOOOOVE mexican food."

Ditto!!!  can't wait to try this one!! 

Thank you!

Join us here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi ~~❁~Ginger~~~
The beginning of a whole new world.              
HW-445
   SW-417    CW-162  GW-175            

ModestoK
on 10/11/11 10:03 am
I think I now know what I'll be having for dinner.
Lo carb tortillas, roast chicken meat, cheese & sauce are all waiting for me at home.
Thanks for sharing!
Kim
Jolly Rancher
on 10/11/11 11:57 am
I LOVE Mexican also. I've mentioned before that I'm a very picky eater, so I make what I call an enchilada bake.

Ground Beef
Taco seasoning
Enchilada sauce
manchego cheese

basically cook the beef, drain the fat, add the taco seasoning and enchilada sauce and some shredded manchego. Put in an ovenproof dish and top with more manchego. It rocks and if you need a tortilla, I will just use a few tortilla chips, but I love it all on it's own also.
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
stillhopefull
on 10/12/11 5:30 am
Janice,
Can you come cook for me????  I love to read your recipes, bites and vites.  Always makes me drool...............
Terry
 for kjfras (Kerry) 

Terry