Ahhh, the good old days . . .

April M.
on 10/9/11 3:16 pm - MI
Awwww, that sucks, Jojo. Hugs.  (Please forgive the smarmy smile on his face, not appropriate for the compassion filled hug I'm trying to give you)

~April~                                             5'7" 
       2 Part DS                   BMI: S/C/G    59.3/33.5/24.9   

Part 1: 3/14/11                HW/SW#1/SW#2/CW/GW      
    Part 2: 7/14/11                  
379/366/319/214/

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/11 4:28 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
Are you using any Miralax?  I found that it really helps to keep the stool soft, which I'm sure will
help to alleviate the pain.

Best wishes,
DivaJojo
on 10/10/11 12:57 am - Atlanta, GA
Yes, I am currently taking two stool softeners morning and midday and a dose of miralax before bed. Tday I feel a but more pain from the fissure itself. I think that is because I had symphony rehearsal saturday from 10-1 and it us usually in the evening. We had regular folding chairs. I bought a seat fushion, but it was more uncomfortable. Anyway, my hinny wasnt happy after that. Mostly what I am dealing with now us the hemorrhoids I think. It just feels raw and swollen and painful when I am upright. The only true reluef I get is when lying on my side. But I am beibg good about getting up cuz I am already on coumadin as a direct result of lying in bed for days when the fissure first happened.

My CRS wont do a colonoscopy until the fissure is more healed, so I am going on instinct for now. I am thinking about switching and doing miralax mornin and evening with one dose of softeners at midday. Also wondering if I am taking too much period, but honestly afraid to back off.

Diva Jojo:   SW:  440lbs -- CW:  274lbs  --  GW:  240lbs

DivaJojo
on 10/10/11 1:10 am - Atlanta, GA
Thanks so much for the encouragement all. It is much appreciated.

Diva Jojo:   SW:  440lbs -- CW:  274lbs  --  GW:  240lbs