To The Vets, I'm truly sorry

Toy T.
on 10/2/11 7:24 am
DS on 02/22/12
To those I offended with my previous post, I apologize. I didn't mean to incite drama or hatefulness on the board. I know down the road I will need your help bc DS is not like any other WLS and it won'r be the easiest to get through. LIke I said previously I didn't mean to offend anyone or cause any mess. 

Once again my apologies.  
Victorious_one
on 10/2/11 7:48 am - South Central, PA

I have no idea what happened, but hey, drama resides here!   Hang in there.  I'm sure all will be well.
Nicole  Lab rata data link- One-half of a DS couple!  - I'M BELOW GOAL!
 http://bit.ly/DSExp  After a very rough start it's official--I my DS!  Romans 8:28 
Looking for DS information? Start at 
 http://bit.ly/newDS and DSFacts.com 
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers         
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/11 8:11 am
CT,

Kudos to you. It takes a big person to apologize, especially if said person doesn't particularly feel that they were in the wrong.

You will do fine here.  I believe that most of us just don't appreciate someone coming in the room and trying to regulate behavior, not here and not in real life. 

We are a bunch of cranky *****es but are willing to help when necessary.

Guate Wife
on 10/2/11 8:28 am, edited 10/2/11 1:20 pm - Grand Rapids, MI

I don't know what happened, but good on you for apologizing and sticking it out instead of being stubborn and disappearing --- THAT will do you no good.

And, you're pretty!

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

Katie K.
on 10/4/11 12:07 pm - Grand Haven, MI
"and... you're pretty!"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you are right.. she is.. but that was funny ****!!
"Nobody will fault you for trying" - My mother
Seminar: 1/8/2011. Initial Appt: 1/27/2011. Behaviorist: 1/31.2011. Surgeon 1/31/2011
Sleep Study: 2/7/2011.
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

sia
on 10/2/11 9:02 am - NY
 Rocksteady to you! 
We Are A Fever. We Are A Fever. We ain't born typical. ~ The Kills
If you have any g-ddamn sense and want WLS, think about the DS.www.dsfacts.com
larra
on 10/2/11 9:28 am - bay area, CA
There are two things you can control on an internet forum: what you choose to post, and how you react to what other people post. That's it.
     I don't generally get involved in the drama - my choice. And the people who don't appeal to me, I choose to ignore. I rarely block anyone, and the person I recently blocked has since deactivated.
     Good for you for staying here, and I hope you get your DS and make the most of it. And we'll be here to help if you need us.

Larra
Ms. Cal Culator
on 10/2/11 9:29 am - Tuvalu

You do know that you're on probation now for...I dunno...I think an hour or something.

Let's start over, back where I was pretty sure I liked you.
Julie R.
on 10/3/11 1:42 am - Ludington, MI
Hey - I did that once, years ago, as well.    I posted the "please play nice in the sandbox" kind of thing, and I got smacked right down.  I even left the forum for a while because I couldn't believe how much drama there was.   Now, I thrive on it, LOL.     Just kidding....but you learn to find your place in this pack of wolves.... we all do.   Even though I fall somewhere in the middle in the "mean DS'er" spectrum, I understand that there are people with different temperments and posting styles, and I've come to respect and like some of the snarkier ones enormously.   Hell, Ms. Calculator used to scare the crap out of me!
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Ms. Cal Culator
on 10/3/11 4:32 am - Tuvalu
On October 3, 2011 at 8:42 AM Pacific Time, Julie R. wrote:
Hey - I did that once, years ago, as well.    I posted the "please play nice in the sandbox" kind of thing, and I got smacked right down.  I even left the forum for a while because I couldn't believe how much drama there was.   Now, I thrive on it, LOL.     Just kidding....but you learn to find your place in this pack of wolves.... we all do.   Even though I fall somewhere in the middle in the "mean DS'er" spectrum, I understand that there are people with different temperments and posting styles, and I've come to respect and like some of the snarkier ones enormously.   Hell, Ms. Calculator used to scare the crap out of me!

"Used to?"   But see...we can change our opinions when cir****tances dictate...

I used to think that people who dressed their dogs in silly costumes were slightly crazy and should be avoided.

Recent Topics