Piggybacking off of DS'ers are mean

Its a Secret
on 10/2/11 12:44 am, edited 1/23/12 10:05 pm
Changed so that my post and information is not shared on FB without my permission or knowledge.

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 10/1/11 10:07 pm
 Hello Toy

regardless of what happened here, people will help you when you get your revision. don't block anybody is my advice. and that's worth exactly what you paid for it!

Chocolate Hugs to you!

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Toy T.
on 10/1/11 10:10 pm
DS on 02/22/12
 Thanks  multiplepetmom,

I didnt/wasn't going to block anyone. I realized I made a mistake and before I could fix it I received responses and I am a reactive type of person so I went along with all the drama I stirred up this morning and I do apologize for that. 
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 10/1/11 10:48 pm
 some sad souls enjoy the drama. not me of course. 

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Elizabeth N.
on 10/2/11 5:22 am - Burlington County, NJ
I won't.

Guate Wife
on 10/2/11 1:06 pm - Grand Rapids, MI

Yes you will.  She apologized, and you are very nice under that crusty exterior.  Now, get over yourself, and play nice.

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

Elizabeth N.
on 10/3/11 1:41 am - Burlington County, NJ
Hrumph.

dustydeer
on 10/1/11 11:53 pm, edited 10/1/11 11:55 pm
If people decide to not be compliant with this surgery the worst result isn't weight gain or feeling sick for a bit, it can seriously lead to their death.

We are a group of people who would like to make sure that this gift we got is still available for those who truly want and need it. If people come in wanting to do exactly what they used to do and expect different results, no one will support that here.

I believe that DS'ers are a very unique, intelligent bunch of people, who have love knowledge and respect the God given brain we were given. I have heart, but you better believe I choose to exercise my mind as well.

5'1 HW 298 CW 118

"Making America skinny, one slap atta time!" -Slap Chop Dude

NoMore B.
on 10/2/11 12:26 am
 I choose to think of the people on these message boards just like those at a huge social gathering - like a ****tail party or even a high school cafeteria.  There are going to be cliques of people that you always gravitate to, others that you will wander over to and occassionally chat with, and some you ignore altogether.  But I wouldnt dream in real life to go tap someone on the shoulder and tell them what they should and should not say, so why would you do that here?

My advice is to read everything, take what you find valuable and just leave the rest.  You were off to a really good start here, I wouldnt alienate the vets, you're going to need them.  
lk1970
on 10/2/11 11:04 am
Like like like!!!
Way to go my friend!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "oh crap! she's up!

Recent Topics