Piggybacking off of DS'ers are mean

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/11 12:13 pm
You go right ahead and continue with your encouragement and I will continue to tell people how it is.  I'm not going to encourage someone who is clearly going to sabotage themselves to get a DS.  Why would I want some passive moron who will end up killing themselves to get my surgery and give it a bad name or swing the statistics the wrong way?

If you can't take a little honesty and tough love, get a ******g RNY.
newyorkbitch
on 10/1/11 12:19 pm
You left out condescension.
Its a Secret
on 10/1/11 12:18 pm, edited 1/23/12 10:03 pm
Changed so that my post and information is not shared on FB without my permission or knowledge.

Toy T.
on 10/1/11 12:37 pm
DS on 02/22/12
Its a Secret
on 10/1/11 12:47 pm, edited 1/23/12 10:04 pm
Changed so that my post and information is not shared on FB without my permission or knowledge.

newyorkbitch
on 10/1/11 12:20 pm
This is coming from someone who calls herself "Chocolate Toy?"

pycca
on 10/1/11 12:24 pm - Haslet, TX
was someone "mean" to her ? is that why she felt the need to try and swat our little hands ?? LOL SNORT.. Well she can go away... ya got to be tough to have this DS,,, not pollyanna
beemerbeeper
on 10/1/11 12:27 pm - AL
Sorry.  But you don't get to tell me how to give support.  I'm a grown up and I get to define it howeverthe******ghell I want to.

In my opinion the mean girls do a better job of weeding out people who couldn't handle a DS and would be at risk of DEATH if they got a DS than all the psych evals in the world.

So go be supportive your way and I'll be supportive my way.  My guess is that my way helps a hell of a lot more people than your way.

~Becky

Toy T.
on 10/1/11 12:29 pm, edited 10/1/11 12:31 pm
DS on 02/22/12
sia
on 10/1/11 12:47 pm - NY
Life ******g treats you like garbage. It is what it is. You haven't enough background story, from anyone to tell you otherwise.

New Britain, CT. You're not far from me at all.

Here's a tip: Defend what is defensible. Other than that, back the **** away and let the wheat be separated from the chaff. This is a well-oiled machine far greater than you imagine.

These *****es, you will need at some point and it's better to stay new and out of people's way, than turn around with a pitchfork and chastise.

You may be here for now, but ask yourself if you will be here 3, 4, 6, 10 years out of surgery?

I already don't give **** about most of these people and you may not either.

Keep quiet. Gather into. Eat protein. Drink a lot of fluids. Don't kiss ass, just observe and all will be well on your DS journey as long as you take vites.

People have a real problem, when advice, flags and a consortium of degrees are being waved around, these days. Those people get exterminated one way or the other.

Peace, love, dope!
We Are A Fever. We Are A Fever. We ain't born typical. ~ The Kills
If you have any g-ddamn sense and want WLS, think about the DS.www.dsfacts.com
Recent Topics