Photo whoring, because I can

airbender
on 9/21/11 3:22 am
wow love the clothes, and you look super, your journey is amazing
scoob
on 9/21/11 4:00 am - Somerset, KY
WOW, Maddie! You look beautfiul! And so happy! After everything you've been through you deserve to wear the huge, gorgeous, smile each and every day! Thank you for sharing! HUGS

Ruby

tazmaddy34 is my HW/SW/CW/GW 346/335/183/150   5'4.25"

litebrite
on 9/21/11 4:50 am - Telford, PA
How great, you look great!!!!
DS on 8/15/11

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/11 11:26 am
 You look great!  Thank you for sharing, Maddie!  I LOVE the hat!
Renfairewench
on 9/21/11 11:38 am
Which hat?  The one with the black feathers that says "there is a bird out there that is complaining "damn I'm cold" or the one that begs you to just say RUFF?

LOL

HW (pre RNY) 430 HW (pre DS) 302 / SW 288 /
                          Lowest weight 157 / CW 161
GW 150
                "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight"

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/11 11:40 am
I love the black feather one (seems to go with the period), but the RUFF one cracks me up!
Renfairewench
on 9/21/11 12:01 pm
I LOVE my feather hat and got it for a totally different outfit, which I will wear this weekend. It actually didn't sell well and so the place that I got it from pulled it from their stock. I was told that I was the only one that purchased one even though they had been trying to sell them for months. When I tried it on I KNEW I had to have it and well, I bought it. It's not really period, in fact, nothing I'm wearing is "period" in the authentic sense of the word, but it sure goes well with a couple of outfits I have. The renaissance faire is a "fantasy" faire so one only needs to be as authentic as the lastest fabel. The only thing authentic about a renaissance faire is the word "Renaissance."

As for the dog ear hat , I loved it the first time I tried it on and giggled each time I looked in the mirror. I kept waiting to get it.  I provide lunch to the woman who makes them and she just offered it to me. It's fun, it's funny and I feel silly as hell wearing it, but I just love it anyway. I like when people chuckle at it. It also goes well with the hippie rennie types I encounter on a daily basis. They seem to like stuff like that. Since the hat was given to me and I have worn it on chillier days the woman that sells them has sold about 20 of them. Prior to me wearing it, she hadn't sold one.  I have had danes (people who just attend faire in everyday clothing) ask me where I got it. Sadly now, I'm not the only one who has the silly hat, but I am the only one that has this design because she only had enough for one hat and a set of arm warmers.

Gotta love faire for the funky clothing. It's all good and good fun!

GW 150

wings
on 9/22/11 2:17 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Geezo Petz Maddie you are disappearing.  You look HOT woman. 

Hey PM me and give me instructions on how I can photo***** too.  I am so jealous.  I still have 32 pounds to hit onderland and I am now 22 months out but I now have a flat tummy, no muffin top and 16 yr old looking girly parts LMAO.  

I am so proud of you. 

Carla
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6HR7lf/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w6HR7lf/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
Renfairewench
on 9/22/11 6:35 am
Carla, all I do is copy and paste the photo into the message box, but I do it from either facebook or photbucket.  Ctrl C to copy, Ctrl V to paste. It's that's easy.

Maddie

GW 150

wings
on 9/23/11 1:57 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Thank you Maddie I will try that lol. 

Carla
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6HR7lf/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w6HR7lf/weight.png[/img]
[/url]