Stoppable sex machine.

Jessie T
on 9/15/11 11:33 pm - Boonies, MN
I feel your pain. NO sex drive here at all, not even to get the deed done solo! DH isn't a very happy camper but, just thining about it makes me cringe. Stress around this house has been insane, infact after 1/2 bottle of merlot last night I was bawling. I hope you can get answers! Good luck, it sucks to feel broken in the sex department!

ghkan
on 9/16/11 12:55 am - Comstock Park, MI
 No sex drive on my part, unfortunately I'm afraid for my husband to even look at me.....he's like a teenage boy again!!  I can't wear certain tank tops bc DH just runs after me with a wild look in his eyes and reminds the kids won't be home for a while.  I feel awful but just don't feel like having sex.  DH has even went and bought me alcohol to help me along.....I should be flattered that he wants sex all the time since I've lost weight but can't seem to get over this hump!!

SweetnessandGrace
on 9/16/11 2:57 am - ID
Can't really empathize with you as my DH has been impotent for years, but I can tell you when all else fails () I find the love I get from my hand-held shower head to never let me down! 

HEAVEN IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU GO TO MEET ALL THE DOGS YOU HAVE LOVED.