2 yrs ago I had the DS + photos

dustydeer
on 9/14/11 11:32 am
And I am pretty darn happy. I thought back 2 years ago that I'd have some long, emotional post, but I just don't have it right now. I feel relatively normal. I have yet to slow down lately to reflect a lot. I know I have a lot to share, I just don't even know where to start and where to end at right now. SO much has changed besides the 175 pounds. My life seems like it doesn't resemble at all the way I used to live and my journey to this point where I am not only normal, but sorta kinda mentally normal..and functional ...feels like a lifetime.

I have been SMO. I have been obese. I have been normal. I have been malnourished. I have been normal. I live normal.

Sometimes I think when words escape us, the best way to share is in pictures. I didn't dress up. I changed my clothes when I got home from work and after I planned an especially sinful breakfast for dinner and realized I hadn't updated on the 9th. This is me. It's hard for me to relate lately. I haven't had plastics, I wish I could afford it. But I just deal with what I have. These clothes in the pics are my "who cares, I'm chillin clothes." Fitted things hide my skin issues. If you are thinking about attempting this journey, I hope my photos help you to decide to live again. Others gave me this gift.

5'1 HW 298 CW 118

"Making America skinny, one slap atta time!" -Slap Chop Dude

teachmid
on 9/14/11 11:44 am - OKC, OK
Congratulations on your success!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

butercup
on 9/14/11 11:47 am - Kennewick, WA
WOW! 

You've done so great!  Thanks so much for sharing.  It gives me something to look forward to in two years. BTW, how tall are you?  I'm 5'4" and weigh 280, just trying to compare, hoping that I look as good as you when I'm done.
dustydeer
on 9/14/11 12:22 pm
I thought that was part of my siggy, I am 5'1.. and all the time at work, I am the smallest person and called...little bit, it's my nickname...I work in a small office but I am the smallest, I am...
lil bit :)

5'1 HW 298 CW 118

Jennifer D.
on 9/14/11 12:33 pm
You're so pretty - and I always picture you as the slap chop dude : / . That's just wrong! : )
                                      Jennifer
          Thank you Cheri and Holly!
       Think twice, cut once! I've had 3 surgeries now, RNY, VSG and DS .
                                Ask me about the DS or visit dsfacts.com
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
2011 - Full DS-August 24th
                HW 311   SW 306  CW 235  GW 150
dustydeer
on 9/14/11 12:53 pm, edited 9/14/11 12:57 am
lmao Jennifer! I am not that person, oh dagum I am laughin so hard, you have blessed me with that response!

I am so NOT the scare factor, I am the person you relate to....

I chose slap chop back when someone was givin me issues... I was about to say screw it, when I posted these updates.... I get fearful, but really .....who cares? some people are just plain sick.

I am Charity. I am not the slap chop dude. lol . I am 36. I am so happy.

I don't think we should cure America one slap atta time..but I think it's funny still.

5'1 HW 298 CW 118

Fo' Shizzle My Sizzle
on 9/15/11 7:02 am
Heheheh, I've got to admit after all this time the avi had me fooled and I thought you were a guy!

Anyway, you look BEAUTIFUL! Congratz on the weight loss!
For great WLS info join me here weightlosssurgery.proboards.com and here www.dsfacts.com

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 9/14/11 1:02 pm
Wow - you've done great, and you look awesome!

I also see you as the slap chop guy, lol. I remember seeing that infomercial, and everything sounded dirty to me (that happens to me a LOT). "You're gonna love my nuts". How did that infomercial not sound perverted to everyone.
elixir
on 9/14/11 1:19 pm - MI
Haha! I always think of "You're gonna love my nuts" when I see the slap-chop dude. And I think it's way perverted (however my mind is usually in the gutter.)

I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

beth-28
on 9/14/11 1:15 pm
All I can say is AWESOME!!!!! You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.
When push comes to shove....shove hard!

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.