Update on Lisa (lwoznick)

Amy_Kleve
on 9/13/11 11:19 am - Adrian, MN
Thanks for the update Julie! I'm glad she is doing well. I welcome her to the dark side I hope her recovery continues to go just as well!
Lap band 4 years ago. Revised to DS 8-2-11

teachmid
on 9/13/11 11:25 am - OKC, OK
Julie, thanks for the update. She's been on my mind today. Send her our love and best wishes.
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

edeldog13
on 9/13/11 1:03 pm - MO
Welcome to the bench Lisa! We have plenty of room and aren't picky about the butts that sit on it. I'm so glad you are out of surgery and doing well. Get up and walk!!!!'I hope you go home soon!
Jennifer D.
on 9/13/11 1:14 pm
Welcoming Lisa to the bench. I'm sure she'll do smashingly!
Frankie
on 9/14/11 12:15 am - NY
Congrats Lisa and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Frankie

lwoznick
on 9/14/11 1:43 am - Green Bay, WI
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to say "hello" and thank you for your support. I really love the people on this board and hope to continue posting here rather than the RNY board. Technically, I'm a DS'er on the bottom and a RNY on top. Not my ideal, but I know that Dr. Buchwald did his best for me with the configuration I had prior to surgery.

it's now day 2 in the hospital. I took my first walk about 2 hours out after I came out of recovery. Have walked three more times since then today. I'm quite sore, but that's to be expected. Still have the NG tube in...am praying for poop so I can get it removed. They did give me a suppository about an hour ago but it hasn't kicked in yet. Please pray it does soon! The NG tube is making my throat so sore and dry and I can't drink or eat anything until it's out.

Thanks again, everyone for your wonderful support and insights! And Julie, a special shout out to you for being such a wonderful OH angel!

Warmest wishes,

Lisa

HW 293, SW 282, LW (Post RNY) 202, SW Pre-DS 242, CW 219 GW 140
Julie from Ludington, MI is my Angel!

Julie R.
on 9/14/11 1:52 am - Ludington, MI
Yay Lisa!
I was just going to call you, and saw this.  Glad that you are up and about.    I'll call you tonight...hopefully by then the suppository will have worked its magic and that awful NG tube will be out!
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

Blank Out
on 9/14/11 1:56 am
 Glad to read it's behind her!   I'm sorry she didn't get what she was hoping for...  I wish her a quick recovery!

HW/ 302  SW/287  CW/140  GW/135

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/11 2:11 am - Bayonne, NJ
Lisa, happy healing to you, and welcome to the bench! I'm sorry it wasn't exactly what you were aiming for, but I'm sure you're going to be fine. Hang in there, get better, and let the fun begin!
hopingintx
on 9/14/11 4:04 am

Wishing you all the best, Lisa, and welcome to the losers bench!
Nancy