Had surgery (I'm sure there are some that don't care...LOL)

levittown_loser
on 9/13/11 4:09 am - Levittown, PA
Had surgery (I'm sure there are some that don't care...LOL)

Glad you made it.    Now please take your attitude and put it away.   Those that warmed you had only you in their best interest ... like it or not. 

Post surgery we are here to help and support you as well ... in the same way ... coming from experience and history.       Hope you continue to have a normal recovery!

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

kramer5
on 9/13/11 4:51 am - Washington, KS
Tom,

Thank you for your support.  What you read as attitude was really more of a defense mechanism.  You know like laughing at your yourself before someone else can.  My biggest fear was coming on here to let people know that I made it and having people tell me they didn't care because they didn't agree with my choice.  I don't know why it should matter so much to me that people I don't know care whether or not I made it but for some reason it does and it took me two days to get up the courage to post.

I apologize if it came off as having an attitude, it was actually fear of rejection.  This group is my only real support group when it comes to questions and just being able to talk about my new life and I was afraid that they wouldn't want anything to do with me.

It makes me feel much better to know that people do care.
Dawn

levittown_loser
on 9/13/11 8:32 am - Levittown, PA
 Well Gosh this isn't really a personal issue for people so our only real interest is to avoid a tragedy.   It's not to put you in some outcast group forever :)    You will make or break your rep on the boards by how you live and work with your DS.   We are glad you are here and we do like to see new surgeons succeed and become viable for recommendation.   

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Larissa P.
on 9/13/11 4:44 am - Denton, TX
The people that block...they really don't care, no matter what they say.

Those that do care may be PISSED at you, but will not be able to help themselves from reading your posts and continuing to try to help you. They just might have some attitude about it. lol

Glad you are doing well, yes, we care. Keep posting, and good luck with your recovery!
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
prettypixels
on 9/14/11 1:32 pm
Congratulations!!!