Everything happens for a reason (OT)

Shavonne P.
on 9/12/11 10:54 pm
Thanks doll! Hope all is well with you!
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
nightowl
on 9/12/11 7:57 am - Topeka, KS
Wow, that is amazing!  Big congrats to you on things working out!
beemerbeeper
on 9/12/11 10:58 am - AL
That is fantastic.   And that is something I really needed to hear right about now.  Things do happen for a reason. 

~Becky

Crazeru
on 9/12/11 11:20 am
Congrats Shavonne!  Enjoy your new job!

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

gak
on 9/12/11 1:14 pm
Revision on 06/21/13
Congrats, this is awesome . 

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

Frankie
on 9/13/11 6:06 am - NY
Congrats!  God is good all the time.  I am very happy that things have worked in your favor.  I saw your ticker and you are doing well with the weight loss.  How are you feeling?  I am getting close to my surgery date so i am starting to get nervous.

Take care
Frankie

Shavonne P.
on 9/13/11 6:21 am
Thank you!  And I am feeling amazing.  Being nervous is expected.  I was telling Kenya today how I was never nervous until my surgery time was running late so anxiety kicked in. You two will be in the hospital together, hopefully the same floor.  So I will be checking in and you two better walk, walk, walk together!
Nothing feels better than being able to go into ANY store and fit their clothes!
Frankie
on 9/13/11 6:50 am - NY
I told Kenya that I will definitely look for her so we can slowly walk the halls together.  That's great you feel amazing, I wasn't nervous before but now everything seems to be speeding up.  I did pre-op testing today.  I got to order my vitamins and more proteins.  I have my kids situated so all that is in place. 

Take care and hopefully I will get to meet you.

Frankie

Sexyvt123
on 9/13/11 7:07 am
Has anyone heard from Jodi lately?  How is she doing?

Sexyvt123
on 9/13/11 7:06 am
Wow Great story.  God do work in mysterious ways all the time.  Im glad to see your doing well and im sure when you go back to TW everyone will be shock to see the new you.  I having surgery on Monday with Dr Roslin and im starting to feel like im not ready.  Ive been working so hard trying to make sure everything is situated that surgery is the furthest thing from my mind.  I know its sneaking up rather quickly but I feel like I need more time. lol Im going to take this weekend to relax and let reality really sink in.  Monday my life will change and never be the same. 

Excited and Nervous at the same time. lol smh