DS helps with PCOS

Revision S.
on 8/28/11 9:09 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hi All,

I'm looking to start a battle with OHIP (in Ontario) to have a revision and would like to have any reports or studies that show that the DS helps with PCOS and also ulcers.. that I am now developing from the RNY.

ANY links or information for me so that I can submit to OHIP would help.. I'm a lightweight now.. but my symptoms are still here.. was recently admitted to emerg for ruptured ovarian cysts and a HUGE ulcer was found in a recent scope.

I really hope that you guys can help me.

I was told someone named "JellyBean" found some articles on PCOS and DS...?

Thank you everyone,
Emily

-Em

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/11 8:04 pm
 If you do a google search on PCOS I'm sure you'll find something. You might want to search metabolic syndrome as well. 

Hope this helps,

Lynda
MARTINA P.
on 8/28/11 11:26 pm - ROCKMART, GA
 Hello I hate to tell you this but my PCOS got worst with facial hair and terrible menstrial cycle that lasted more than 7 days and painful.  It could be me because I seem not to be normal lol.  I wish you luck.
MARTINA
Rockmart Georgia                        
HW: 315 CW: 117 GW:  First goal 150 met 3/23/2012, Second goal 135

LaShelle2
on 8/29/11 2:31 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
My PCOS symptoms have improved drasticaly with regular cycles, hair growth, even complexion on cheeks and neck and inner thighs.

Still battling facial hair, but doing electrolysis
treatments which seem to be helping though it is very expensive and sloow results.

I wold think DS and rny would have similar results since its more the weight loss that is making the pcos better?

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells