Need suggestions for post DS jeans.

ModestoK
on 8/25/11 6:21 am
I never thought it could happen.   Yes, I read all the posts about people losing their Badonkadonks, but for goodness' sake, my ass was so large I could almost balance a beer on it.  I thought there was NO WAY I'd ever have a flatish rump.

Now - it is MIA.  The only proof I have that I used to be bootylicious is all my old smaller sized jeans that no longer fit.  (doesn't every fat girl have at least 5 sizes of clothing in her closet???)  There is also the skin that slides down my thighs that used to cover my butt as a reminder of what I have lost in addition to many fat pounds.   It isn't pretty and I think a LBL is in my future.

I need suggestions for jean styles from you buttless vets.  

I also should note that I do still have huge saddlebags, thighs, and hips.   I used to wear relaxed fit / curvy style  jeans, but now have no idea. 
Is there a special booty-lifting jean out there that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? 

Please shower me with your wisdom about how to look like I'm still a real girl in jeans.

I thank you in advance for your suggestions!
Kim
                                      ~  Kim  ~

HW - 283        SW - 257.5     Goal - 156
Thanks to all the DS vets who have paid it forward - I <3 you guys!  
Looking for DS support & information?   Check out :     http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

Emily F.
on 8/25/11 6:59 am
I believe Lee Riders has a booty lifting pair.

I like New York & Co jeans, the super flare. they are stretchy but they hug in the thighs then flare out at the calves so make you look super skinny. I feel like a million bucks in them. I raved about them and another dser tried them on and said they were too low rise. So they are not for everyone. I don't have a huge muffin top but they are worth a try. They are usually in malls.

I've heard people rave about Not Your Daughter's Jeans.
Emily F.
on 8/25/11 7:09 am
In fact, I'm wearing them in my avatar.
worlfree
on 8/25/11 8:51 am - DivaTown, NC
 I wish I could help you. I to have the same issue.  I did buy some padded underwear from maidenform to wear with jeans only.  Stretch jeans seem to stretch on me after about 30mins, they sag in the butt and thighs, next pair I buy wont be stretch...I wear skinny jeans...

SN: how r u doin my DS sister..all is well with me!!!

Elizabeth N.
on 8/25/11 9:11 am - Burlington County, NJ
I like Rider relaxed boot cut jeans, Old Navy "sweetheart" and "dreamer" boot cuts and plain old Levi 501's in boot cut or straight leg.

Cheryl J.
on 8/25/11 9:43 am
You can check these out, they are Butt Lift jeans!

http://www.telegaleria.com/s-51-butt-lift-jeans.aspx?gclid=CLz6itDP66oCFY1-5QodbiDMNw

Gina_N.
on 8/25/11 9:53 am

I was actually going to post a similar question.  I just went looking for jeans also,  i actually fit into a 16 (amazing, it's been 15 years since i was in this size) but the "muffin top" was so bad i settled on a 18.  I am super short so it's so hard to find jeans.  I always get them at Lane Bryant but there too expensive to buy for a short time.  I found a pair at Old navy, the sweetheart style, they're cute.  Who knew shopping in smaller sizes would be so hard.....but on the other hand, it was super nice to go into a regular store and buy clothes.  I got tee shirts from there too in a XL (that's from a 3x) and it's not even 3 months yet. Good luck to you

Gina
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/11 12:54 pm - Bayonne, NJ
What jeans are cut wide in the thigh? I have huge thighs! I can wear a 10 but have to get a 12 for the thighs. I don't like the way a lot of the stretch jeans fit, this sucks. It doesn't help that I'm barely 5'3".
(deactivated member)
on 8/25/11 7:15 pm
Levi's Signature jeans (WalMart) work well for me and they're CHEAP!  I wear them for work mostly.  They're a "stretch" denim, which works well, since I sit for twelve hours at a time.  Only bad part, is that by the end of those twelve hours, they're all stretched out and i have trouble keeping them up.  I have to wash them every day, so that they'll shrink back up and stay on!  They are roomy in the thigh and butt area though, which is nice when sitting.

For days off, I wear my jeans from Vanity.  Since surgery, I cannot STAND jeans that ride above my hips.  I don't know what it is, but they drive me nuts.  Vanity carries low cut jeans and they're sized like men's jeans, so I can get just the right size for me!  The cheaper pants I've had, leave a gap in the back when i sit down, showing my panties...ugh, but my Vanity jeans don't do that at all. 
Christine X.
on 8/25/11 11:42 pm - TX
I seem to be able to wear the Coldwater Creek jeans the best. They are cut for a woman more so for a girl.

I too am 'flat of butt' and have some tummy where the extra pieces of skin double. The boot cut petite size 12 jeans seem to fit me fine. (5'3"). They have wide leg or skinny or whatever.
Christine  "Life is like a jar of jalapenos.  What you
do today, might burn your ass tomorrow".
Check out www.dsfacts.com for information on Duodenal Switch